“Tasty wings, small size”

Crabby Joe's Tap & Grill
Ranked #12 of 31 Restaurants in Hanover
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Bar, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Crabby Joe's Tap & Grill offers a casual, relaxed family friendly restaurant and bar experience and a menu with something for everyone. Good Food... Good Fun... Bad Temper!
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Went there for wings and beer. Our glasses for the beer were warm which I hate but whatever. I like a chilled glass but I guess a warm glass is better then a dirty glass. The wings are some of the cheapest around but are pretty small as well. They were pretty tasty though. It was a tad bit dark in there as well. I will go again though.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We had a lunch at Crabby Joe’s Hanover location on on Tuesday before Christmas. We were in the area and needed to eat! I ordered Chicken Quinoa Power Bowl and my partner ordered Philly Cheesesteak. And then we waited and waited and waited... My meal was nice when I finally received it, but my partner only ate a small portion of his sandwich and started to complain not feeling well. Well, that afternoon, evening, and night were not pleasant for him. He got really, really ill! When reflecting back on that meal experience he commented that his food had unpleasant chemical taste to it, which he at the time thought was the bbq sauce.
We were not apologized about the long wait and when I asked about it, the explanation given was that they were sort on kitchen staff. Not an experience we want to repeat!

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank matkaseura
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I enjoy going here a few times a month for 1/2 prize apps after 9. Or for wing night in Tuesday’s. We find the regular lunch and dinner menu to be boring and over priced.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 13 October 2017

We were in Hanover for some shopping and stopped by Crabby Joe's for lunch. The service was much improved from our previous visit a few months ago. We both ordered a salad. My wife had the Mediterranean Chicken while I opted for The Big Kahuna. Both were very good. The only downside was that the beets in her salad were somewhat dry. The Big Kahuna was very filling with nice sized crispy chicken pieces with Avocado slices, fresh peppers, crisp lettuce and balsamic vinegar.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We were entertaining out of town guests for three days and went here three times with them! (8 of us) The food was generous, reasonably priced and delicious. The decor was lovely and clean and the staff are stupendous. They went out their way to serve us well. (turned the music down for us!) I even noticed the female manager serving and pitching in! The food orders all three days did take about 50-60 minutes to arrive which was a tad long and we all did notice that but it was worth the wait. They have a beautiful outdoor patio also with big umbrellas. They happily altered my meal to suite! Will go again in a heartbeat! Great job!

Date of visit: August 2017
obsidiangroupinc, Public Relations Manager at Crabby Joe's Tap & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Hi JFun2014,

Thank you for letting us know about your visit- our team loves hearing from you! We greatly appreciate your feedback. It’s always encouraging to know the hard work of our team was enjoyed. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Have a great day!