“Comfortable place”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

This pub has a good selection of beer with a reasonable menu - lots of wraps and such. The chicken enchiladas were huge and tasty - and the soup excellent.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Having read the excellent reviews for Queens Bush, we headed there for dinner after checking in to our hotel. We were greeted warmly and directed to sit anywhere that we liked. As we perused the 2 page menu, we were hard-pressed to find entrees that matched our appetites at that moment. My wife opted for garlic cheese bread and I ordered nachos. Both were delicious and plentiful and we left well-filled. We would have given a 5 star rating if the menu had offered a wider choice of dishes.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Lunch time drop-in-and-snack! Not too noisy even though there was a selection of tv screens around the room offering a variety of entertainment. I imagine it would be a good place to gather and watch the Leafs play :)
Quick lunchtime food - I had nachos, friend had the steak sandwich. Both were okay, nothing too fancy - lots of food though! I got out my white flag to surrender about two thirds through. Friend was not so cowardly - and finished the plate lol
Would go back again for sure. There's something about the old fashioned (not franchised) pub-feel that keeps calling to us:)

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. Service was a bit slow, but it was very busy. Clean. Staff was friendly.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We went to the Queen's Bush Pub. I would say we should have paid attention to the word "Pub". It is a good drinking establishment and ambience. The food however, was just okay. Nothing special at all.