Lowest prices for your stay
US$81
Hotels.com
TravelocityUS$135
CheapTicketsUS$135
eDreamsUS$81
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2020

We did a quick visit to the Travellers inn last week because I had to work at a facility up there.

we had our pets with us and we were trying to book the best possible room since I had to cancel my vacation for this job.

we ended up in a room with two double beds and a chair.

the room was freezing when we got there, they had just turned the heat on when we arrived.

the room was very small, not much room for 3 dogs.

the room was not super clean but it was ok since I was with my dogs.

the fridge temp was not adjustable which was a pain when you need to keep insulin in the fridge but it can't freeze. the fridge at the minimum was still freezing everything in the top 10 inches of the fridge. I did not complained s I didn't want to change room.

the beds were pretty comfortable, we slept pretty good.

if you ever have to stay there with a pet, the only grass you can find near by is near the front of the hotel so try to get a room near the front.

overall it was a good stay and would return if I need to go back there for work

Room tip: if you have pets try a room near front so you are close to grass
Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2019 via mobile

I had a laugh at the front door at the sign which read NO SMOKING MARIJUANA. I was told they have had a lot of great comments about it
I was met by a young lady with a great smile and personality. This is the perfect way to enter a business. She told me about all the renovations they were doing
The rooms were a typical motel room with 2 queen beds and a work area. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable
If I had a complaint it needs a light over the work area and the heating is noisy
It is also located across the road from the casino and race track

I will be going there again

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 199Dave2013
Reviewed 7 October 2019

small and clean room
family owned-and-operated
easy check-in
owners go out of their way to make a weary traveller feel welcome
good daily rates
coffee in room
plenty of hot water to shower and wash
door opens to outside and to inside if you wish to never leave your room
offer a phone book and delivery menu options
free local phone calls
children involved with business to help a guest feel extra welcome
great support staff

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank 293CharlottePettigre
Reviewed 27 September 2019

Average room but stained carpets. The bed was clean and comfortable and the TV was a nice size. Location was excellent, across the road from the casino, and close to restaurants. Terrific mirrors in the bathroom. Great place for 1 night.

Room tip: South side rooms are quieter.
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 30 July 2019 via mobile

Stay away from this place. This place is very sketchy. Do yourself a favour and stay anywhere else,this place is horrible. Not clean and very rude owner. If this place was free still stay somewhere else!!

Date of stay: July 2019