“Great pizza”
Review of Pizza Perfection

Pizza Perfection
Ranked #5 of 46 Restaurants in Nelson
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Very good and affordable food from Italian chef. Only open at night except for a couple of days where it's open for lunch check out the website for details.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank Craig S

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

always first choice for grandkids fresh ingredients and always yummy! Service brilliant and always enjoyed

1  Thank glenis p
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Had a great family pizza night from here, as we have done for many years. Great to see your food prepared in front of you. Quality has never dropped and very competitively priced as they have been for years. Very friendly staff and good service always.

1  Thank fredersw
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I came to check this place out as the reviews suggested this was a good place. Having worked all my life in the food trade I like to think I know a thing or two about food. The abomination that they tried to pass off as pasta was something else. The pasta was over cooked and sloppy. The sauce if you can call it that was more like slop.

I had high hopes for the Pizza but the cheese was over cooked and burnt to a crisp. The base was rock solid, I nearly broke my tooth. The toppings were greasy and sloppy.

The last dish we had were the ribs or shall we say bones. No meat at all, the food was terrible and I will not be returning to this place.

All I can say is that the reviews on this place are either friends or family because this place is terrible.

I'm sorry for the negative review as I know how hard this trade is but the food I ordered was abysmal and I feel like it was money down the drain.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Best pizzas around!!! I've Been going here for years and i can't say a bad word about the place i can't fault it, all my family members go here and all the staff are friendly. And they even deliver.... still hot when you get it. 5 stars all day!