Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$100
Expedia.comUS$100
Hotels.comUS$100
TravelocityUS$100
Vio.comUS$95
travelup.comUS$115
All reviews sea view wonderful hotel pool bar family room family vacation lounge chairs the breakfast area busy road sun loungers edge greece outskirts tunnel lidl loft
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2022 via mobile

The most beautiful hotel in Kalamata! Everything was excellent! The breakfast according to Mediterranean type. The staff was very kind and helpful. The rooms really clean and the location ideal. We'll surely visit it again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Panagiotis Kleidonas, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Elite City Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2022

Dear KyriakiPerdikea,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience of your recent stay with us.

We are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and appreciate your feedback about our team who are always ready to go that extra mile for our guests.

We aim to make every experience with us a memorable one, so it is very rewarding to receive a message of satisfaction from a recent guest.

Reviewed 5 August 2022 via mobile

We truly enjoyed our time at Elite City Resort in Kalamata.
The first room we got was one bedroom - not the best situation because our girls were on cots and I don’t recommend them (they are noisy and uncomfortable).

We upgraded to a two bedroom which was much better - we had our own space and so did the kids (up in the loft)!
The rooms are a bit dated, they will probably need a bit of a refresh soon, but the rest of the hotel was in pretty good shape!

The pool is big and beautiful. It’s deep, so if you have small kids who are still learning to swim, bring floatation devices.

The beach right across and it is amazing - and there are lounge chairs available with service so you can relax by the beach and have food and drinks brought to you.

I had a business meeting on one of the days and the concierge was so helpful to ensure I had a secluded spot with good wifi reception.

The breakfast is good, lots of variety.

We had dinner at one of the restaurants the one by the pool) and it was AMAZING!

Overall, great stay and we would definitely recommend this hotel for staying in Kalamata.

Dear Nataliesyrmos,

Reviewed 5 August 2022 via mobile

Kalamata is one of the best places to visit in Greece. Elite is probably the best hotel to stay in Kalamata. Perfectly located, with a very hospitable staff to make your stay amazing as they did for us!

Dear GusD139,

Reviewed 26 July 2022 via mobile

Elite City Resort was amazing! We experienced great service everywhere: pool side, the bar, the front desk and the restaurant. Location was very convenient to everywhere we wanted to go. The facilities were clean and very comfortable.

Date of stay: July 2022

Dear johnrN692FS

Reviewed 3 July 2022

We stayed here in June for a two week holiday visiting beautiful Kalamata. The hotel is lovely. We were very happy with our rooms. Very clean, minimalistic, nice bathroom, mini bar. Great! I had emailed before hand asking to be put in a quiet room as I am very sensitive to noise, and this disrupts my sleep. They listened and put me in a room which was at the end of the corridor and above reception office. The breakfast I enjoyed each day and thought the food and selection was excellent.
The walk way to the beach is magical and the team work so hard to keep the beach, the sun loungers looking immaculate! All of the staff at Elite City were fantastic and this is what made the experience so special for me. They all work so hard and go out of their way to make you feel welcome and helped. I had 2 massages during my stay and I have to say, the best massage I've ever had. 10/10.

The food at both restaurants were great in the evenings.
I did experience sleepless nights and the team did move me to a bungalow but, even that was too noisy for me as the walls are pretty thin and not much soundproofing, but as I said, that is because I am very senstive to noise, but the team did try their best to accomodate me with this. If noise is no issue for you, then Elite City is a wonderful hotel and I would recommend it highly.

Things to note if you are looking for 'peace and quiet':
The beach plays music all day, everyday.

Apart from my issues with noise, this hotel is fantastic, so if you are not at all bothered by normal, everyday noise then this place you can't fault!

Thank you Elite City.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear jay345w,
Thank you for sharing the review of your recent stay with us.
We are delighted you had an enjoyable stay and appreciate your feedback about our team who are always ready to go that extra mile for our guests.
It is an incentive for our team members to continue with their efforts to uphold our high standards.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future