Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$85
View deal
PricelineUS$90
eDreamsUS$85
TripadvisorUS$85
Destinia.com
FindHotel
Agoda.comUS$86
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2019 via mobile

We went to Kalamata for a long week-end and since this was our first time we looked for a small hotel in the town. This hotel ticks all boxes and more, comfortable, elegant, good beds, the best power-shower in recent time, wonderful Greek breakfast, pies, fruits, yoghurts, nuts, but also cold cuts, cheeses, sausages, eggs if you let yourself go you don’t need lunch. In the evening you can enjoy the roof-top pool with wonderful views, bring up a bottle of wine or even your take-away pizza and have an al fresco romantic dinner (we did) The hotel is small only 27 rooms so you usually have the roof-terrace for yourselves but it is really big enough on two levels if other guests would be there too. The warm friendly staff are unbeatable true Greek hospitality

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank spirosv275
Reviewed 11 May 2019 via mobile

Just finished a fantastic 10 day stay at this wonderful boutique hotel. Super clean, ultra modern, lovely rooms with beautiful walk in shower, great water pressure and just an all-around superb hotel and experience. Just a short five minute walk to the beach where you will find dozens of wonderful cafés, bars and restaurants. Excellent location! Breakfast in the morning was excellent with plenty of choice. The absolute most delicious fresh squeezed orange juice I think I’ve ever had! The staff could not have been more friendly, polite or helpful. I thoroughly enjoyed the kindness and friendliness of both Sophie and Stravoula. Absolutely wonderful young ladies! Vicky was also absolutely superb. So sweet, full of conversation which I adored and always a smile. Although I did not get the name of the wonderful young woman that cleaned my room every day she was also incredibly sweet. Everyone made me feel at home. At this point I consider them my friends. I will be returning to this hotel very soon I enjoyed it that much. And I would not hesitate for one moment to recommend staying at this place, it was that good! I can’t wait to go back!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Derek S
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

We chose the hotel as the reviews were very good and the breakfast was mentioned a lot of times. We were not disappointed as the breakfast was excellent with a variety of bread, egg, cheese, ham, fruit, marmelade, honey and also local specialities like goat cheese, olives and sweet pastries. The room was clean and spacious and so was the bathroom. We also had a balcony, but as this was pointing to a busy street it was rather loud there. Staff was very friendly and also helpful providing a map and explanations where to find what. We would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank a_runabout
Reviewed 6 September 2018

We spent one night at this hotel. The hotel looks quite new and is very clean. There is a small rooftop pool and seating area, which is great for relaxing after a day spent walking around the city. There was a good buffet breakfast with a choice of eggs/bacon/ pies/cheese/fruit/jams/etc.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Great location, one street back from sea front. Aware hotel was on a busy road but with the advantage of the rooftop pool, did not bother us. 25min walk into the main part of the town
Stayed for 3 days before trip to Nafplio and the Mani then a further 3 days on return leg of the journey.
Prior to arriving did not think pool area was welcoming but could not have been more wrong. It was lovely, spotlessly clean with nice parasols, loungers and towels.
The staff were lovely and very friendly.
Shower small but very modern bathroom, large balcony.
The only improvement for me would be the breakfast, limited and not very appealing.
Overall, a great hotel that I would revisit and recommend.

Date of stay: July 2018