Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$103
View deal
PricelineUS$103
eDreamsUS$103
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2020

I happened to travel almost every year for business purposes and I personally believe that the hotel is very good. The staff is very polite, the rooms are clean and I always have a good one which has a sea view. The breakfast has a variety of products and the staff at the reception is always polite and helpful. I would definetely recommended it because there is also a chance to find a park spot next to it and enjoy the beach and the local stores as well!!!

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2019

We were a group of eleven persons staying in six different rooms for one night. In the first floor rooms it was very hard to sleep because of very loud music from the outdoor bar opposite the hotel. And it went on to 02.00 o'clock... Staying in rooms at higher floors was not so bad. Moreover, some rooms smelled badly from cigarette smoke. The reception service was very good. And we were also grateful for getting breakfast very early before an early flight.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2019 via mobile

Nice hotel in very good area in kalamata.
The room it was very nice ,clean and good size. They cleaned every day our room and changed towels daily as well.
Very good breakfasts and very nice,helpful and friendly staff.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2019

I was at the hotel a visitor for a few days as a participant in a seminar. At first I thought it was a decent hotel, in the city with polite service,. This whole impression changed on my second day. As we were having the meeting, I distinctly smelled cigarette smoke from the lobby and cafeteria. I asked other participants who were staying there and they admitted that the personnel was smoking to their surprise an shock, as well as that their rooms smelt of cigarette.! I decided to venture a question to the receptionist who was there, whether he knew that smoking is prohibited in Greece. His answer? "Nothing is prohibited in Greece. If particular guests had a problem, they should have informed us. Otherwise, we'll keep on smoking."
I left in shock and awe and decided never to return!

Room tip: Not for people who enjoy clean, smoke-free air.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Good location opposite the beach and excellent swimming location. Room was very tired and bathroom shower was not the best. Lighting from the passage reflected from the bathroom and meant for had to be closed to sleep. Small balcony was very dirty and smelt strongly of cigarettes. Breakfast was adequate.

Date of stay: September 2018