Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$138
View deal
PricelineUS$138
eDreamsUS$138
Agoda.comUS$138
TripadvisorUS$138
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2016

Nice rooms comfortable proper double beds, most rooms have balconies with those at the front overlooking the sea and mountains beyond.
Nice breakfast in refurbished dining room, great staff altogether a very good hotel and not expensive

Room tip: Front balcony rooms have great views, higher floors are best
Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 25 August 2015

Positives:
-Renovated reception and breakfast room
-Rich & tasty breakfast
-Cleanliness
-Location near the sea

Negatives:
-Only A/C for heating in the winter
-No curtain or cabin at the shower
-Old rooms

Date of stay: February 2015
Reviewed 24 July 2015

I was impressed about this nice-looking hotel, the big reception and the restaurant, all in marble and extremely clean and modern looking.
The room with a sea view was big, good balcony, bed comfortable, big bathroom, lots of space in the closet, free and fast WiFi in the room, parking on the street in front of the hotel or on a beach parking on the opposite side of the road. Rooms in 4 floors. Had a room on the 1 floor and the view was stunning, must be fantastic on the 4. floor. Breakfast from the buffet very rich and of good quality.
The price was really value for money, and loving the hotel and the area I simply had to stay one day more!!
Lots of cafes and tavernas across the street and down to the beach (it takes less than 2 minutes to the sunbeds, the parasols, the cafes and the tavernas from the hotel).
Everywhere in Kalamata so clean and nice.

Room tip: Choose a room with a sea view, you will love it
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We were 2 couples, going for a marriage of a good friend of us in Kalamata.
The first bad signal was the terrible wifi connection which was so bad that we could not even to trace the wifi server of the hotel.
The second bad signal was the brown water (mix of dust) in the bathroom which was fortunately fixed the second day.
The biggest issue, was that the window could not close, and we had the pleasure to wake up by the sun at 7.00am after the wedding party.
The ''funny'' thing was the asnwer of the owner of the hotel after our complains: '' I don't care, I knew the problems and I will fix them in the future, no discounts are provided''!!!
Kalamata is a marvellous place, with excellent beaches, amazing landscapes, very good quality of restaurants and nightlife, and traditional villages to explore around the city. We will definitely come again!!!

Room tip: The rooms with view to the beach are better
Date of stay: July 2014
2  Thank francesco w
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Researching TripAdvisor before booking a room in Kalamata, I nearly passed Hotel Flisvos over after reading a particularly critical review. But after experiencing the incredibly friendly service consistently delivered by the hotel's staff and a comfortable stay at Hotel Flisvos, I was glad I overlooked the complaints of one customer. The receptionist called me by name even before I identified myself upon checkin, greeting me with a smile and a complete run down of what I would need to settle in. The room was perfect, overlooking the beach, and featured electric shades that darkened the room at night and kept the street noise out, wonderful air conditioning, a comfortable bed the plenty of fluffy pillows, and excellent wifi. It was the perfect place for an overnight stay or an extended visit to the beaches of Kalamata. I would return to Flisvos in a heartbeat and fully recommend it for any type of stay.

Room tip: Ask for a room on one of the upper floors for a better view of the ocean and to put some distance between you and the busy street below.
Date of stay: July 2014