Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$128
View deal
PricelineUS$139
Agoda.comUS$139
FindHotelUS$139
eDreamsUS$128
EtripUS$139
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2019 via mobile

It was my second time for this year in Kalamata. I was looking for a hotel with a spa. Hotel reception didn’t even greet us properly, I mean he didn’t even stand up. They gave us a good spacious room, that was good for three. It didn’t feel very clean, unfortunately. There is no tea and coffee facilities in the room (nowadays even 2 stars have it I think). The amazing thing was breakfast, food was like home made and they kept it for very long! How we like:). The worst was a Spa... not friendly at all, again I was planing to spend almost all day in spa and ready to spend money, but:
1. They kept us waiting
2. Spa looks like a corridor in some underground
3. They didn’t have staff for both of us and they brought broken bed for my partner and I got sofa like bed... weirdos.. after 5 min I just stopped this all. I decided at least to go to steam or sauna room, the manager said: you go up and change, no changing here.
4. I mean it’s horrible, first time in my life I see anything like that.
Never again!!!! Even location was not impressive at all.
Last time I stayed in Pharae hotel, it was very nice, we got big Coner room and it was amazing, I would go back there for sure, they have restaurant upstairs, my favorite magic place!

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 14 November 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very convenient especially for those who are engaged with maritime business activities. The rooms are big and comfortable but is obvious tha they need a few repairs. For sure I Will use it again .

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank George_KOUL
Reviewed 23 September 2018

Enjoyed my time here even if it was for one night. Traveled with a friend of mine and stayed in separate rooms. Bedrooms were fine but the bathrooms were a bit daggy. Strong WiFi signal. Went for a reflexology, hot stone, and Swedish massage. Didn't try the pool. Many of the restaurants are closed for the season but we found a nice italian place around the corner on the Marina. I would stay here again. Front desk speaks English and very helpful all hours of the day

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

For a hotel and spa i expected more! The facilities were a bit run down and needed some love and a face lift. Services were OK nothing special! I wouldn’t go back $190 euro for 2 ppl for massage and face masks. Not worth it.!!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here as we needed to do some work on a boat and this is the closest to the marina. We were on foot. Small room. Air con didn’t work. Foul smell in the bathroom, grubby and stained hallway carpet. Breakfast was good and the staff pleasant. Not worth 110$ a night in April though.

Date of stay: April 2018