“Best farmers Market I have ever been to!”

Carp Farmers' Market
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Carp
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Shortly after moving here, I discovered the Carp Market. Love going here, buy most of my food here, even the beef and soup in my freezer. Excellent enough on regular weekends but then they have special event weekends - Herb, Garlic, etc and of course the huge Fall Fair. Christmas Market lovely too! Pet friendly. A few cute shops, lovely restaurants nearby and just down the road is the Diefenbunker. All in all, Carp is a little gem.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"vegetables"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped by for an hour after visiting the Difenbaker Bunker. It was nice to stroll through the market and sample the goodies. Prices were ok however nothing really stood out.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Went to the Christmas market here last weekend - lots of selections, especially crafts but also unique food items. It was quite crowded before noon but the crowd died down by 1pm or so - unfortunately (or fortunately for the vendors), many of the items such as the perogy stand were sold out by then!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I live in Orleans and went here because my wife absolutely had to have a cake from a particular vendor.

I was astounded once we arrived - an amazing array of choice for ready to eat food, produce, baked goods, and more! We spent far more time (and money) han originally planned (note that items are really reasonably priced, so this is not A jibe at high prices).

I want to come back again - regardless of taking 40 minutes to get there!

Ps: the cake was good too :)