Review Highlights
Great Vendors

Loved all the beautiful fresh produce. The Pie Lady was friendly and the pies pies were delish. Had... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2018
Lori P
Sarasota, Florida
via mobile
Lots of good healthy food and home made products

Carp farmers market is a must visit in Ottawa West. Actually located in the small town of Carp... read more

Reviewed 5 September 2018
rebeldealer
Ottawa, Canada
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Went to the Christmas market here last weekend - lots of selections, especially crafts but also unique food items. It was quite crowded before noon but the crowd died down by 1pm or so - unfortunately (or fortunately for the vendors), many of the items such as the perogy stand were sold out by then!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I live in Orleans and went here because my wife absolutely had to have a cake from a particular vendor.

I was astounded once we arrived - an amazing array of choice for ready to eat food, produce, baked goods, and more! We spent far more time (and money) han originally planned (note that items are really reasonably priced, so this is not A jibe at high prices).

I want to come back again - regardless of taking 40 minutes to get there!

Ps: the cake was good too :)

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit to this market and it's fabulous. I attended the garlic festival and what a selection of garlics to pick from. Its a great little town and close to the city of Ottawa. Lots of parking available. Will definitely visit this market again.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank 294audreye
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I love going to the market on Saturday mornings. There's new veggies every week and lots of other vendors with a variety of things.
Plenty of samples, plenty of great crafts etc etc . You have to check it out yourself.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 24 May 2017

It's never hard to find something delicious at this weekly market. I have my favourite vendors, but there are new ones to be discovered every time I go. Never disappointed by anything I buy when I go there.

Date of experience: May 2017