Debbie Xenia Hotel Apartments
US$326
US$298
Alva Hotel Apartments(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$246
US$188
  • Breakfast included
US$116
US$94
  • Pool
Kapetanios Bay Hotel(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$105
Capo Bay Hotel(Protaras)
US$249
  • Pool
Livas Hotel Apartments(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$105
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$125
Antigoni Hotel(Protaras)
US$201
getaroom.com
  • Breakfast included
Astreas Beach Hotel Apartments(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$383
  • Pool
All reviewsair conhour accessexcellent supermarketexcellent place to staytakes you straightbars and restaurantsstudio apartmentnice swimming poolfive minute walklocation is idealstayed here for nightsbasic accommodationcooking facilitieslocal busesprotaras centrecleaned regularlydecent size
Reviewed 14 September 2012 via mobile

Ive just come back from a weeks stay and Debbie Xenia and I don't quite understand who has stayed here before and what their standards are after reading people's reviews.. The rooms are more than basic, the furniture needs throwing out and updating. The bathroom is covered in mould. It's a joke to expect people to pay €5 a day for air conditioning. The towels were so old and stained and only changed once in a weeks stay. The extra pillows had no covers and were filthy. This hotel was by far cheap and I expect more for my money. The breakfasts were good and the location is great with the bus stop at the top of the road but that's about as far as it goes for anything good about this hotel. The staff were miserable and the owner often rowing with his staff in front of guests. The pool furniture has seen better days and we didn't sit around it once, why would you when you have amazing beaches near by. I don't understand how people go back year after year. Yes you get used to the basicness of the place pretty quickly but I'd like a little more comfort on my holiday. I wouldn't be going back here but if all you're after is dated, basic accommodation then you'll have no problems here.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank chantal f
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Returned home 5/9/2012 after a week stay. We read the reviews and agreed we only needed a base so the comments about a re-furb never put us off, however up on arrival we were pleasently surprised : ) Yes the place is slightly dated in some parts but after speaking with Niccos the owner he said that what ever new things he puts in the rooms just get trashed i'e kettles and toasters etc, which is why he now makes a charge for them. We stayed half board and can honestly say we only ate out twice and that was because we was out. The food is great. The pool and surrounding were lovely and clean and it was a shock to see more then 6 people around it the whole week, we spent 2 days just chilling poolside. We paid 35 euros for air con for the week ( I would strongly recommend) Our room was cleaned 4 times in the week and bedding and towels changed 3 times, which I didn't think was bad at all, I am a proud clean freak at home and I managed with the level of cleaning so didn't see a problem. Niccos was very helpful when it came to car hire, he made a call to his friend who brought us a car the next day which cost us 125 euros for 3 days and then came and collected it, we got discount through Niccos so worth bearing in mind if your looking to hire. The hotel is just 5 minutes from the beach which is lovely, a little rocky in parts of the water but still lovely. If you want a great beach then take a trip to Nissi beach in Aiya Napa it's out of this world. Head to Protaros itself if you want busy night life, there is so much there and takes about 10 minutes by bus, but if you don't want to venture to far then head for Knights Pub just up the road from the hotel, the food,drink and customer service is fantastic and don't forget to try and work your way through their great and very funny cocktail list, there are 14 in total, we staggered back to the hotel many times : ) There are plenty of supermarkets if your self catering which are very well stocked and cheap. All in all we were after a chill out holiday but somewhere to dip and in and out of the night life if we wanted, we got everything we wanted and will definatley go back and take the kids next time, there is a pool table and computer games to keep them occupied if your poolside.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank vanessa e
Reviewed 25 August 2012

We have just returned from Debbie Xenia and we had an amazing time!! I was really dubious after reading some of the reviews but I would definately return. I do agree that the place could probably do with a little refurb and the cleaners could make a little more effort when cleaning the rooms but I think there were only 2 cleaners doing the whole complex, so I do sympathise!! Nicos (the owner) and his wife made us extremely welcome. I must also mention George. He did his utmost to ensure that everyone enjoyed themselves.....he always had a joke to tell and set up regular pool tournaments, which went down well (the only downfall was him being a Man Utd fan!!). I must also mention Nico...He always ensured we were ok and that our glasses were full. Anything we needed to know he would help us out. We booked in for bed and breakfast as there are so many restaurants and bars within a couple of minutes walk away. The breakfasts set us up for the day and are served between 8 and 11 am. This was great for us not wanting to get up too early!! The pool was spotless and you could always get a sun-bed. We stayed round the pool most days as for the 2 weeks we were there it was Cypriut holidays (this meant the beaches were jam packed). At the end of the day for the money you pay here it is well worth it. We had friends who were staying at a Villa close by...all the staff made them extremely welcome too. My husband and son (10 years old) also loved it. We wil definatley return.....Thanks to all the staff for a fab holiday at the Debbie Xenia!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Karen S
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I stayed at Debbie Xenia for 6 nights and what i can say is that the staff are friendly and really make you feel welcome, giving you a great impression of Cyprus. The rooms are spacious and the air condition works wonders, however you do have to pay for each day you use it, which I believe should be included as standard with accommodation. The hotel is pretty standard and nothing special and could do with a much needed refurbishment, great looking pool but could do with re-tiling. If you are looking for somewhere decent to stay and not fussy about looks then this is the hotel for you, however if you enjoy the high life then an upgrade should be desired.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2012

i moved to debbie xenia after nicholas hotel apartments at end of june and stayed for a month as my friends were getting married in protaras ,even tho it says protaras it is not in centre of protaras its outside in a place called pernera which meant i had to get a bus everyday to go and see my friends, its only 10 mins on bus to main bit of protaras but 40 minute walk, apart from location rooms were clean and spacious and staff were very friendly and helpful, if you want to go to protaras tho and you have kids it might be better to look at central protaras, the buses are always full and u are standing most times plus the drivers can be maniacs on the road, really nice hotel tho and clean and tidy, would advise it if you were going to pernera on holiday

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo