Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Agoda.com
All reviews northern lights kota ski forest reindeer
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights and felt it was just perfect. Minna and Aarno were incredible hosts. The location is amazing, located in the woods, absolute silence at night. The house with the guest rooms is simple but new and modern (all wood, spotless clean etc.). The food was very good, one evening dinner was served in their Kota with an open fire place. It felt all very warm, comfortable and personal. That‘s what made this so outstanding.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 23 January 2020

What a wonderful stay I had at Arctic Sky! Minna and Aarno are superb hosts. Every single need you may have is taken care of. It is everything that you want out of a vacation! Relaxing time, nature activities, great food and laid back atmosphere. I got back home fully reenergized, renewed and totally relaxed. It is a vacation good for your mind, body and soul! I highly recommend it!!!

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Ana S
Reviewed 24 November 2019

They gave the best everything. The service is incredible. The facilities are rustic and modern at the same time, and super clean. The food is amazing. I definitely recommend this place. I’ve visited twice, during the winter and the summer. I saw the northern lights and went backpacking with them.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Arcticskylapland, Omistaja at Arctic Sky, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2019

Thank you so much of your kind words! We have had amazing time with you! We are waiting for you to come back <3

Reviewed 5 November 2019

5 days perfectly balanced peaceful being and active doings. Lot's of beautiful nature in forest bathing and hikes. If you like real food made out of pure ingredients you will love Minna's food.
It is amazing how Minna knows all the plants and animals. I loved everything there and I don't even like joga

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank HeidiK2403

Thank you for your nice review! It was my pleasure to be your host here! You are welcome back anytime!

Reviewed 20 February 2019

Our room was nice and there is good sauna for guests. Arctic Sky Lapland is located in the middle of nature and full silence. Just perfect! Cross country track is just behind the corner so good place to enjoy outdoor activities like cross country skiing, snowshoeing etc.

I met also the owners, a nice, helpful couple. I arrived by car but Minna (the owner) told there is a bus stop near so it is easy to reach by bus from airport too. I think, one day I will stay at Arctic Sky again.

Date of stay: February 2019