“Best dinner in our 5 city tour of Denmark”

Restaurant Peperoncino Siciliano Det Rode Pakhus
Ranked #4 of 75 Restaurants in Naestved
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2017

My dad and I toured Denmark in September 2017 and this was the best dinner we had. Beat the pants off any place in Copenhagen and it didn't cost a fortune. The restaurant is steps from hotel Kirstine if you are staying there and right in the middle of a nice section of restaurants and bars in Naestved. They had a wide menu including vegetarian options (not so common in Denmark outside of Copenhagen). The staff was helpful and friendly. Delicious authentic Italian food and great wine list. Awesome Tiramisu.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Visited the restaurant with customers. It was much better than the expensive restaurant we visited the day after in CPH. Better food and also a good flow to serve the food.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

New gem of an Italian cuisine restaurant in downtown Naestved. We really hit the jackpot with the seafood pasta dishes. GREAT!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Visit the restaurant at my son 22 years birthday with Family and his girlfriend. We ordred the Monthly menu - 4 courses - very nice

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Moving from Denmark to London I ran from a restaurateur Siciliano in Denmark. I chose from the menu but I only told the waiter bring me around because I'd like to see what Sicilian ce in Denmark. I found fancy taste and flavor in one combination. Pride and elegance. Good each dish, the flavors intense and colorful but minor high lenanti. Take this experience in London where I head to give a Idia in any restaurateur that I meet around there. Warm welcome, good service. Cutting board and focaccia with Mediterranean flavours in Denmark it's nothing short of unbelievable but true. Orange lime with black bread and black pizza. Eclectic and wild but always from pinstriped Siciliano. I will return if Sparrow still around there.