All reviews games room mykonos town ornos beach ping pong table homemade jams welcome basket club sandwich incredible views pool area see you soon living area car hire spent a week home away from home nothing is too much trouble the location is perfect the bus
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Very Nice location , sea view , very kind and helpfull staff and delicous breakfast .We will come back ! Beautifull swimmingpool with luxury sun beds and bar service. Really holiday feeling , also Because of the owner , so relaxed atmosphere.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LEONIDAS K, Ιδιοκτήτης at Leonis Summer Houses, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Freedom621311,

Thank you very much for your review and for all your wonderful comments.

It is great to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, including the hotel's location and its amenities, as well as the ambiance that my team and I strive for.

It was an absolute pleasure having you here and I can't wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Just returned from this luxurious place today and what can I say apart from the fact that the photos did not do it justice. We requested transfers to and from the airport at 20 euros each way which was great as it’s only 15 minutes from the airport. Our return transfer to the airport was in a Citroen, what a lovely surprise and a lovely way to travel to the airport.
When we arrived to the hotel, we were greeted by leonis who is a wonderful host and left us a wonderful welcome gift.
Our room was very stylish and very big (room 9).
The library and games room were all a nice touch as we watched the latest films.
The breakfast was also very tasty and plentiful.
Thank you for making our stay relaxing and many thanks to the staff as they were very helpful.
We shall return

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Nicole B,

Thank you for sharing your experience at LSH on TripAdvisor.

I was very happy to read about your experience, from the moment of your transfer to the hotel and your arrival up to the design of the room and our signature breakfast. I shared your kind comments with my team as well.

It was a real pleasure having you here and I look forward to your next visit.

Best,

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

We absolutely loved our stay at Leonnis Summer Houses! The breakfast was great and the coffee was even better! The position was also perfect for us, walking distance to Ornos beach where there were plenty of restaurants and beach clubs. We will definitely return!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
LEONIDAS K, Ιδιοκτήτης at Leonis Summer Houses, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear charlottellewelyn,

Thank you for your review and for all your wonderful comments.

I am very happy to know that your experience at LSH met with your expectations.

It was great meeting you and I can't wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I have been to lots of hotels in my life but the experience my wife and myself made during our (too) short stay at Leonis Summer Houses was exceptional.

From the very beginning right after booking Leonis reached out to us and ensured that our stay will be perfect. We pre-arranged the transfer which picked us up at the airport and smoothly transferred us to the location. Leonis was already waiting and welcomed us to the place. He showed us all facilities and we even got a small honeymoon gift. Incredible. The best part for me, he didn’t bother us with the check in procedure - he said you are on vacation.

The location itself is beautiful, few houses - very intimate and personal, equipped with everything you can possibly need for a vacation. It is a short walk to the center of Ornos and a few minutes drive to Mykonos Town.

The rooms were very clean, spacious and equipped with all possible needs (hair dryer, iPod station, tv etc).

The staff was always super friendly and helpful with everything, being recommendations for places to visit / eat or booking a vehicle for expeditions.

The breakfast was simply incredible, always a new treat every day, very tasty and relaxed.

Overall I rate the stay at Leonis Summer Houses, due to the incredible customer service, staff and overall well being, as one of the best vacations I had so far.

If you plan to do a relaxing, yet exciting vacation in Mykonos - stay with Leonis and his team and you will not regret it.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sven B,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a detailed review about your experience at LSH.

I felt incredibly proud while reading your comments on every aspect of your stay, from the hotel's location and the design of the room to the service from the hotel's team and our signature breakfast.

It was an honour for us that you selected LSH for your honeymoon and it was an absolute pleasure having you here.

I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

very good breakfast for the price of 10.- EUR, quiet stay in a big room, clean rooms,5 minutes walk to the sea,the owner is very gently ,the prices in the hotel for drinking and eating are ok for mykonos.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear lolotut,

Thank you very much for your review and for all your kind words.

It is great to know that you enjoyed your stay at LSH and I can't wait to welcome you back.