“Sensational ”

Ranked #8 of 27 Restaurants in Ornos
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

After searching trip advisor and asking our hotel for suggestion we decided to have our last meal in Mykonos here. We were not disappointed. We enjoyed amazing service, a spectacular view and fabulous fresh seafood. We were not rushed to order and enjoyed cocktails 12 Euro each before ordering starters. We chose fried squid 11 Euro and feta honey and walnut stuffed spring rolls 9 Euro. Both delicious and very generous serving sizes. For mains we had shrimp risotto with tarragon and malibu and stuffed squid with feta and peppers. Each was 15-16 Euro and very good value for money, I could not finish my stuffed squid it was so large a serve. With a glass of white wine our bill came to a total of 87 Euro which we felt was great value for the location, service and food we enjoyed. If we had not have had the cocktails it would have only been 62 Euro total. A perfect way to finish our visit to Mykonos.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We decided to walk down to Ornos beach and pick a restaurant for dinner and cocktails. Well the Gods were smiling down as we ended up in the best restaurant ever. We were made to feel welcome from the moment we stepped in. My son, daughter and I had cocktails which were AMAZIng . They had the burger which was huge and they throughly recommended although my daughter could not eat it all, I had paella OMG it was the BEST, husband had pork which he rated, we were all so full but stayed for another round of cocktails, and the staff then provided us with a fruit platter at no extra cost and to finish of gave us all shots of Mykonos spirit. I would highly recommend this as a must do experience.

1  Thank caratal
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Staff was extremely friendly and the overall atmosphere made our experience remarkable ! The waitress proposed me a salad which was exceptional !! Great view by the sea, amazing cocktails, the "bold eagle" is a winner especially if you are a gin fan like me! Great value for money !

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I am in ornos
ofor 2 weeks went in here last night just for drinks nice bar area the place as lovely few of the sea nice spot on the beach you can see the boats bobbing about the place was empty should be packed probably down to the fact the .menu is so expensive my Mrs had a cocktail 12 euro I had a beer small bottle of Heineken 7 euro I can buy the same bottle in the supermarket for 1 euro the profit margins are so big I have went here for 5 days now every were you go on .ykonos this is the same all about making as ..uch of the tourist as they can shame really beautiful island just so expensive.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

My husband and I had the luxury of eating here for breakfast and lunch during our stay in Ornos. After vising other restaurants in the area, I can say that Aperanto Galazio had the cheapest beachfront breakfast in the Ornos strip. Everything we ordered was delicious and their Frappe was the best one I had in all of Greece! Their lunch did not disappoint either! We were so glad to have been able to enjoy multiple meals at this restaurant and the waitstaff was friendly and accommodating.