All reviews her daughter the bus mykonos town pool bar family run apartments greek salad ornos beach deep end clean towels every day shirley valentine beach nothing is too much trouble bed apartment lovely family cleaned daily basic room clean accommodation a fantastic place to stay
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I have never been to this hotel before. It is an excellent choice for a fantastic holiday. Owners and family make you feel very welcome. I would definitely go back again next year. Superb break.
My trip was with my dad and brothers to see where my parents spent many wonderful holidays.
The island is small and you can travel around in a car, we hired a car for 2 days and we went everywhere, lots to see and do, beautiful beaches. Lots of visitors return year after year. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Ask for a room by the pool
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank SandraK2020
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit to Mykonos and to these apartments and it certainly won't be our last. From being picked up at the airport by Poppy and being greeted at the apartments by Maria we knew we'd made a good choice. We met Irene the next day who also made us feel so welcome. The apartments are spotless and cleaned to a very high standard every day. Clean towels every day and clean bedding every other day. Everywhere is kept spotlessly clean. The complex serves food from 8am - 4pm every day and the bar is open until 12.30am. Where we ended up at the end of every night. Talking with other guests.The food is superb at Anemos . We tried many different things and each one was amazing. The drinks are also very good with exceptional measures and both food and drink so reasonably priced. You are within walking distance to all amenities and you can walk the coastal road to Mykonos which takes about 25 mins or if your feeling lazy the bus stop is only 2 mins walk from complex and takes about 8mins by bus. You are within minutes of Beach, bars and restaurants. They all work so hard at these apartments and nothing is too much trouble. Poppy Marie and Irene cannot do enough for you and always have a smile and time for a chat with you even though they work long hours. See you next year. Lots love Jenny n Mike

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank snowysnowdrop
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I have been coming mykonos for 15 years now and stayed in different accommodation every time but I've now found my 2nd home in mykonos.
Poppy welcomes you at the airport like you are part of her family and that welcome continues throughout your stay. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. First time I've seen a memory foam topper mattress in Greece. Room cleaned daily with fresh towels and sheets.
Pool area is clean spacious and relaxing, with food and drink available at reasonable prices.

I will be back! (Soon).

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank titetshirt
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I’ll start with a couple of negatives, but they really are only minor. The bathroom was tiny – really, really tiny – and what Thomas Cook describe as a “pool view” was rather stretched to say the least.

Now the positives… Poppy, Maria and all the other staff are absolutely superb and all work their socks off every day. The rooms are clean to the point of clinical. The towels are changed every day, something I’ve never known before. The breakfasts and through-the-day snacks are fantastic. The bar is fully-stocked with (comparatively) cheap drinks. The pool is excellent, though the shallow end is about 4’ and the deep end about 9’. We never had an issue with sunbeds, though there were some busy days when latecomers weren’t able to get the spots they wished. In addition to changing the towels, cleaning and tidying the rooms every day we also had toilet rolls provided and there was a free safe, free air conditioning and a hair dryer in the room too.

The apartments are about a two-minute walk from Ornos Beach and, from there, you can get anywhere you wish on the bus or on the water taxi.

The large number of repeat visitors that we met really summed this place up. You get the feeling of being enveloped into the family for the short time you’re there and returning guests were greeted in the same way. If you are going to stay there then I’d thoroughly recommend sorting your own flights and contacting the apartments directly. They’ll even be at the airport to meet you.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BigCol63
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful 10 day holiday at the Anemos accomodation. The site and apartments were spick and span - and this was at the end of the season. The pool and pool area were beautifully clean and food and drinks bought at the poolside bar were very tasty and well priced. Poppy and her daughter Maria were welcoming and made us feel at home from the beginning of our stay.
Thankyou to you all for making our holiday special. Clive and Sue

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple