“Nice curry with the kids”

Curry Leaf Indian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Cinderford
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

I don't often eat Indian these days as my wife isn't partial. However on a recent camping trip with my two boys (3 and 7) the three of us drove to the nearest reasonable sized town in search of a curry and found this place, having dismissed one other purely based on how it looked from the outside! I'm glad we went in, because the staff were very friendly, very accommodating to my sons (the threenager is always a pain in restaurants if he can't have chicken nuggets) and the food was delicious and not over priced. Only two tiny bad points kept me from a 5 star review (and they wouldn't stop me going again if I was in the area)- the toilets need redecorating and the restaurant chairs need replacing (worn through, not uncomfortable but I left with bits of upholstery on my shorts). However, highly recommended!

Reviewed 2 July 2016

While on holiday in the area, staying just up the road in Mitcheldean, we decided to visit this excellent restaurant for our last meal out before heading home to Yorkshire the following day.

The food was superb and so was the service. We seriously recommend that you have a meal here whether your local or from further afield.

1  Thank Jamie I
Reviewed 29 June 2016

We ate here during our stay in cinderford it was my husband first time eating indian he said it was the best meal he'd had in a long time

1  Thank JulieF2682
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

I am not local. It is my second times coming this restaurant this year. I chose more meat dishes this time. But i think their veg dishes are more tasty.

1  Thank Iriseyeeye
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Never disappointed. Friendly staff, tasty food. Naan bread is fluffy, poppadoms are crisp. The food is never greasy. Great value as well

1  Thank Ontheroadagain1987