Millhouse B&B(Ballymote)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$140
US$110
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
  • Restaurant
Hotels.com
US$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$154
US$146
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

All reviewsfor sunday lunchbooked a tablehoneymoon suitefamily mealhotel restaurantlovely decordefinitely worth a visittable servicedouble roomstayed here for nightscouldn't do enoughpleasant stayone night staysligowardrobetoiletries
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

This is second Sunday in a row to visit the Coach House hotel for Sunday lunch in ballymote it was absolutely superb on both occasions we all had different meals and each and everyone was beautiful and very well presented staff very courteous and efficient definitely will be making this a regular visit

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Fabouls place to stay, friendly staff, good food, loved the breakfast, a lot to choose from. Really enjoyed my stay. Rooms were nice and clean. Great value for money, would definitely recommend to anyone. Not too far from Sligo twos

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Not a lot to say with this review as I only booked a night here for a bed as I was attending an event a few miles away from Ballymote. I booked by phone well in advance & was happy with the rate that I paid having checked for the best rate available on the different booking sites.
A small hotel, easy to find in the town & with plenty of parking spaces in the free of charge car park. Check in was quick & fairly unremarkable with not a lot of info offered other than breakfast times.
My non smoking double room was ok, big enough with carpet floor, comfortable double bed, bedside lockers, wall mounted tv, dresser & chair, coffee table & chair, wardrobe, tea & coffee. I read about noise issues from music in the bar & the bar did seem fairly busy when I headed out for the night but I didn’t have any problems whatsoever, maybe because I returned to my room after the music had stopped. Wifi was free but not the best I’ve come across, let’s call it sketchy at best.
The bathroom was okay, clean with a bath, shower with good pressure, toiletries & towels.
I gave the breakfast a miss, preferring to catch up on some sleep & so, can’t comment on the choice or quality of it.
Checking out was quick & friendly.
I didn’t really spend enough time in the hotel to make up my mind about it, heading straight out after arriving & just throwing my overnight bag in to my room & returning in the early hours. From what I saw, in my opinion, it was okay, basic but clean & comfortable & adequate for what I required during my stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Family meal at the Hotel restaurant was a lovely experience. Comfortable, friendly staff, very good value; Chef's special was really good. Table service from the barman. We will return on our next trip.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 23 October 2017

went here for sunday lunch . We all had dinner and a sweet oh we all enjoyed it so much i had to write a review to tell people how good it is staff food drinks everything was spot on .Please try it you wont be dissapointed

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family