2 people are viewing this hotel
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$138
Expedia.comUS$138
PricelineUS$139
All reviews blue orchid sound of the waves the gap the kitchen st lawrence gap sister hotel minute walk ground floor studio bars and restaurants sea view bed apartment fresh towels busy road baby turtles south coast friday night fantastic location
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2020

We stayed in 2 bed apartment which was big and clean, the apartment had two bathrooms which came in handy. The hotel is on a lovely beach and right on main road which was great as bus stop not far, supermarket not far away either. We ate at restaurant which was ok, the staff were friendly, have booked yo stay again. There was a sitting area with full kitchen and lovely view from balcony.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank sc0rpi0247
Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

Location is great. Beach is the best. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean, big and you can cook there. Balconies with views. Store is like 8 minutes walk from the hotel. Restaurant is also good. I highly recommend this hotel

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Olga_alekseeva
Reviewed 14 October 2020

This hotel was perfect. Our ground floor studio on the beach front had everything we needed and was clean. From our patio we could step onto the beautiful sandy beach and I enjoyed sleeping and waking to the sound of the waves crashing onto the beach. On our second night baby turtles hatched on the beach and lost their way to the shore and my daughter and I caught them and took them to the sea which was a humbling experience. On another night, we witnessed a large female turtle come to shore and lay her eggs which she buried into the beach, a truly amazing experience. The staff were kind and attentive and were happy to answer all my questions no matter how many times I sought their advise. Both pools at Coral Mist and Blue Orchid the sister hotel next door were available to us and although they were not very large they were perfect for our needs and very clean. I would definitely stay here again as it is very good value for money considering the great beach front location on one side and a high street on the other that had everything we needed including a petrol station, supermarket and Mojo’s bar and restaurant that served great food and cocktails. Also, Shakers is a short walk away (5-10 mins) with great local food and atmosphere. St Lawrence Gap (Cocktail Kitchen is a must and arguably the best restaurant that I visited on the Island)and Oistins (best open air fish restaurants on the Island) were a short bus ride away. I thoroughly enjoyed riding the bus with their great music and drivers whose local knowledge guided us to wherever we wanted to go, they were very safe and accessible. I would definitely stay at Coral Mist Beach Hotel again!

Room tip: Ground floor beach front studio was perfect as we had direct access to the beach.
Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank 173rahel
Reviewed 2 July 2020

Coral Mist is a quaint hotel with beach view rooms and outstanding service. As a local I must say each stay here has surpassed the previous. The rooms are clean, the service is great and as a local I must say that I'm consistently taken back by the service of Nioka the receptionist. Not only does she go out of her way to accommodate any request she truly seems genuine in her interations. Coral Mist is a nice facility but what makes it pleasent are the friendly smiles and work ethic of the staff.

Date of stay: December 2019
3  Thank shenican2020
Reviewed 7 March 2020

Coral mist is on the beach. Announced as a 3 star hotel, it in in reality worth only 2 star. Basic place to stay. Near an extremely busy road. No real comfort.
Whe booked 6 months in advance ... when we arrived they told us the hotel was overbooked and we had to stay in their sisterhotel Blue Orchid.

Room tip: Rooms far away from the roadside are quieter.
Date of stay: February 2020