All reviewsmouse islandmini marketbus servicethe hotel is cleangreek saladcleaned every dayrelaxing holidayvalentinadiscocleaners
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Don't believe all the bad reviews,
The hotel is very clean, rooms are cleaned every day,bar staff are all great,reception can do enough to help you with any problem,pool area is fantastic,always something going on,music all day round the pool,water volly ball,French bowls, darts,table tennis etc etc,food is basic but always good.for the money you pay its a very good holiday,would recommend.PS were at the result now lying in the sun,lovely.

1  Thank 813steve
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Right the good points if I can find any :
Staff quite friendly
Cleanliness ok
Bad points :
Food isnt even fit for pig swill, green yolk in boiled eggs? And that is just mentioning one thing .I mean come on how easy is it to put a nice spread on ... no choice for kids at all they just ate ice cream every day.
Hotel very dated and falling apart dont let the photos trick you.
Pool area floor is a disgrace so many hazards and a sewage tank in the floor right next to pool and pool bar ... you can imagine the lovely smell !!!
All inclusive selection for drinks very poor and beer tastes like line cleaner and gives you bad guts.

So my overall conclusion is STEER WELL CLEAR AND REBOOK ANOTHER HOTEL ... how holiday companies can sell this is beyond me

1  Thank Lee A
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

This was a weeks break with my family all inclusive. When we arrived the hotel looked drab and needs to be updated everywhere I'm ok with basic as long as it's clean. The rooms had rips in towels wires hanging out of the walls stains all over carpets baths flooding the floor and hard beds. I'd asked for the second room ( my 3 daughters) to be next door on booking but was down a completely different part of the corridor and couldn't be changed. I accepted this but the smell of vomit in the bar was repulsive. The guy in the restaurant who spat on the knife and fork then polished them with serviete finished it off for me. The food was disgusting and after seeing the polishing skills we no longer ate in there oh this was day 1 !! By the end of our stay the most of the hotel were eating out it was so bad . One evening we mislaid the key to our room and the receptionist said to me I don't have a spare key... I asked what I'm supposed to do and he said I just told u i don't have one it's not my problem! So he expected us to sleep in the hallway bloody disgusting i was horrified. The pool toilets started to flood sewage all over floor so I reported it. 3hrs later it was coming out everywhere so I went back to reception and before I could say anything I got told.. you've told me once about the toilets you don't need yo tell me again.. really so rude the mirrors where smashed and dangerous in the toilets. Toilet seat hanging off. Bar staff rude this really was the worst holiday ever I have to add I've never ever left a bad review before but feel people need to know before they ruin their holiday they have saved for. DON'T GO HERE UNLESS YOU WANT A WEEK OF HE'LL! And worst of there were heroin needles outside the hotel we where accosted by a guy who had just injected as my kids giggled as the Wales past because he was sloped asleep in his car. I could say more but I think this says enough..

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Lorraine D
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed 2nd week of April 2018. It was amazing stay there. View from are room was bit restricted but satisfied.

Staff was great specially Maria and both Vaggelis. Rest of the staff like Eleni, Giorgos, Mpampis and more from restaurant ( SORRY CAN'T REMEMBER ALL NAMES ) all were excellent

All three animators Jhonny, Levy and Max were great at their job.

Food wise it wasn't so special like traditional Greek food but it's was filling our stomach. I am a vegetarian so I could find something for me to eat on Buffet.

It was a great holiday experience for us .

I hope u will keep ur standards on the top always and next time when we will visit again so please give us room number 305 because this time we were staying in 105 so from 305 view will be more clear.

Good luck

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Tarkesh S
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I booked this before looking at reviews etc as I always make my own mind up.
This is rated 4. I would say more of a 2. We paid tax based on a 3.
Anyways, all inclusive. Very very basic. Food was lovely, don’t get me wrong, but very limited to choice.
No fresh fruit, maybe if you asked kitchen.
Ice creams were to be paid for. Cocktails were to be paid for. Sandwiches etc were to be paid for.
Breakfast was fine. I got kitchen to make me an omelette . They did this no bother. You could get tea/coffee at this time. No other though.
If you wanted other drinks the pool bar supplied these till the evening. Then it was the hotel bar.
Restaurant had juice , water, wines, beers on draught.
Lunch was 12/2. This was ok. If I did breakfast I missed lunch or vice versa.
So from 2-7 if you were hungry they did snacks 4-5. About 4 small trays of little buffet type wraps. Not a lot to be fair for the amount of people who stayed around the pool.
When they were gone they were gone. No replenishing them.
So leaves the small shop which is in the hotel passage way next to the main entrance. Or a supermarket down the st , less than 5 min walk. I got some lovely wine out of here for 4 €. I also got some gifts to bring bk. ok priced canny little fella who runs the shop.
Ok evening meal 7-9. Only 2 hours. But enough time to sort some food out. I suggest do not be put off by the look of it. Try it.
I had liver and it was lush. Chicken is roasted and chopped up find the bit with the bones this is the breast.
There was enough but limited choice. Always plenty salad. Pasta. The desserts weren’t the best but I’m a savoury person at the best of. My fella enjoys sweets after food. He managed. Ok
So I paid extra for a family room. Only cos of the size. I was given a standard twin room. I am in need of £40-£50 refund from my holiday company this is the extra I paid in difference to the rooms .
My room(twin ) was not ready when I arrived. I was offered lunch and the pool bar. I was so tired and felt real dirty. Needed a sleep and shower. Thankfully the sun was out. Well 4 hrs later was given keys . Room 427. Was ok. Wasn’t a family room. I asked the cleaner. One of the beds made so much noise. Ya cudnt move in fear of waking up the rest of the hotel.
Oh by the way. Just for people who don’t realise but when ya walking through the corridors to get to ya rooms is there any need to be shouting like banshees. So loud man.
And slamming doors. They have handles on. Not everyone wants to be up at 6 in the morning! Keep it down !
The lovely ladies on reception can’t fault any of them. They got one of the beds replaced. We stayed in this room because of the balcony.
I use to watch the dolphins playing in the sea everyday. About 7 of them. Wow. What else? Oh the beach is not a beach.
If you walk 5 mins to the left from the hotel , you can get to a decking area , this is nice.
If you come out and turn right and walk along, be careful as no foot paths, keeping to the left keep checking for the steps. These steps take you down to the sea. No sand only pebbles so take good footwear we sunbathed here it was beautiful. Well worth the thousand steps I collected . Or you can stay round the pool. They have entertainers here who break up the day if ya wanna join in.
Evenings had entertainment on. Singers karaoke quiz’s. Greek dancers on the Saturday evening. All canny. If ya don’t expect ya won’t be disappointed. Oh tv in ya room. I like it for the music channel, ya know back ground tunes whilst getting showered and ready, well you have only a few channels , one is the news, the other is a mix, films , shows. So take ya tunes with ya. Ya have a fridge in ya room. No kettle for ya morning cuppa though. As I said the all inclusive is very very basic. The cleaners did our room every day. Clean towels , bedding. The bins emptied etc etc. Oh air con in the room. Canny. Was unexpected as the hotel is very dated. Included in the all inclusive bit.
Ya don’t get a wrist band. The lifts . They work or they don’t. Ya pull the door open step in press and the fold shut. Very old fashion but ok when working. Our last day they were not, my fella carried our cases from the 4 th floor to reception, what a man. Ok
So ya get dropped off at the bottom of the hotel as you will see the banks and the way the roads are. 2 mins and ya in the reception though.
Coming home ya get picked up oppersite side of the road at the bus stop. So ya humping ya cases about . Ok bus picks ya up. Airport. Well.
Our case was over.
She said we can pay.? We had a spare cabin bag. So we went arranged the stuff and got bk in the queue. The battery in our scales had gone dead other wise we wudda been better prepared. Anyway the guy at check in said oh do ya wanna put all ya bags in the hold? Eh? We were confused but happy to do so. Ya weigh them then take them to another queue to put them on the conveyor . Then ya free to duty free shop or chill watching the planes. Be aware also that they do check the size of ya hold luggage.one kid paid €60 cos his was a little bit too big. Even though he used it going there no bother.
Just be aware. Hope this review can help you out a little if you are travelling here. Make the most of your holiday though and have a great time.

1  Thank ellienics