Alexandros
  • Breakfast included
Anita Hotel(Perama)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$43
Hotel Oasis Corfu(Perama)(Great Value!)
US$67
  • Beachfront
Perama Hotel(Perama)
Aegli Hotel(Perama)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmouse islandhotel is cleanmini marketbus servicebudget holidaygreek saladbus stopblue lagoonbar snackscleaned every daymoussakafresh towelsrelaxing holidaymichealvalentinakaraokehoney
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

So I don't tend to read reviews but I did read a few of this hotels and most of it was bad, but I tend to think a lot of people like to moan about anything and everything so I will make my own mind. I have been to Greece many times but not this particular Island, I've always loved Greece. This was our first family holiday as a family of 4, myself and my partner worked hard to be able to afford this holiday and was really looking forward to it. We arrived at this hotel and first impressions were a little dissapointing as going by the pictures looked like it was set right onto lovely looking beach with all u need around you , this was not the case at all it was a ghost town, first of all once we got into our room I clearly stated that we needed a cot as we had a young baby with us (18months) and also my eldest who was 10, we booked a family room which usually is 2 separate rooms, but we ended up with a very small room with all the beds in it and no cot, we went down to reception to tell them we needed a one, they were very helpful and sorted it out straight away no complaints about the staff that worked their at all they were all friendly and helpful, but the whole hotel was so dated I've never in all my years of going abroad have I ever seen carpet in the rooms and such old fashioned furniture, but u don't tend to stay in the rooms much so I got on with it although I find this really unhygienic. We also had a leak coming from the air con which every night made a massive puddle on our balcony, not at all safe! Especially with children, we asked the hotel staff about this but there was nothing they could do as it was condensation.
Coming back to my comment about the beach .... well there wasn't one at all near the hotel in fact nothing was near to the hotel at all but the hotel stated on the description everything was in walking distance, no! It was far away and we had to get the bus into town etc and with a buggy isn't the best, once we arrived in town to get something to eat there was nothing but shops, we finally came to the seafront and still nothing we had to carry on walking to try and find a restaurant and it was getting late for the kids to eat, we managed to find one and it was really lovely finally a decent meal which I will get onto in a minute, so after we finished our meal we decided to get a taxi back so we didn't have to wait ages for a bus that would be packed as we had the buggy, again in all my years of travel taxis are everywhere! But not here we even stood at a taxi rank for ages and not one taxi turned up! It's such a run down Island and their is nothing their at all such a shame. So getting onto the food which was the worst part of the holiday for us and we are not fussy people at all but the food was awful I can't tell u how bad it was pretty much the same thing everyday/evening, nothing for the kids at all I had 2 nights of not eating at all because I just couldn't do it anymore I wouldn't feed it to a dog, I actually cried one night and my poor children pretty much went without baring a few chips which was every night and so salty! We don't like to complain, we got friendly with many other guests who asked us what we thought of the hotel/food and they felt the same as us and couldn't cope with the food or accommodation in this hotel that they went elsewhere most nights and having the hire a car because their was nothing here, and when u have paid for all inclusive it's not ideal and like us that have paid a lot of money to come could not afford to go out every nite. We tried to make the best of our holiday but staying at this hotel made it very difficult.
Also the entertainment was repetitive if u stay more than a week like us u will see the same thing again and it's not good at all!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
12  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 December 2017

the food was smelly ,room was not clean staff were nice and friendly very old hotel we paid for everything included but it did not worth it I allways wonted to go to greec but after that never ever go there

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank khastanyy
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Went to this hotel for week stay and it was a terrible hotel. It is a very old hotel few real amenities and worst food ever. Beds are like concrete and uncomfortable to say the least. Pool area is small and unless your a smoker not suited for you. Pool area chairs are flimsy and uncomfortable.

Don't expect your bus to get into the site as it cant , so if you need to get on your bus to go back to airport expect to walk half a mile minimum to the local bus stop to get picked up for that journey.

Regarding the food same stuff daily or re-hashed for next serving , oh don't expect much Greek food as it's not served. I asked was told two years ago people only wanted English food so seem they can't be proud of their own food, what that say about a nation.

So this is one place I never go back too or recommend.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
6  Thank gerrymccr1
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Had a weeks holiday here and once arrived was checked in quickly and off to our room. Room big enough for us both and had an amazing sea view after I emailed the hotel for a upgrade and was done free of charge. Staff was friendly and helpful. Food ok but I'm a funny eater but didn't go without. Went into corfu town and can get tickets from the ship inside the hotel cheaper so would advise this. Bus stop is o we the road from the shop and a 10minute ride. As most of shops closed had a nice walk around town and had few drinks and meals in the bars/restaraunts in the square. You can also walk to kanoni and boat ride over to mouse island for €2.50. I would love to go back to Corfu as there is many things to see but as we went at the end of season. Met some amazing people in the hotel which made our stay great. Don't let the bad reviews put you off its what you make of your holiday.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Maxine M
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Went here on22nd oct for week hotel was fine clean rooms pool area clean pool cold for me but other people where enjoying it food was same most days but we did eat i cant say about lunch has we went out every day staff where very nice helpful get bus down to beach and lovely bar called conection where if you buy a drink you can use sun beds free the lady there very nice and get bus other way to corfu town weather was fine warm but would advice to go before end oct has corfu shuts down begining oct so not much open but we had a good time we made most off what was on offer

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family