All reviews mouse island mini market bus service the hotel is clean greek salad cleaned every day relaxing holiday valentina disco cleaners
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Went to this hotel for week stay and it was a terrible hotel. It is a very old hotel few real amenities and worst food ever. Beds are like concrete and uncomfortable to say the least. Pool area is small and unless your a smoker not suited for you. Pool area chairs are flimsy and uncomfortable.

Don't expect your bus to get into the site as it cant , so if you need to get on your bus to go back to airport expect to walk half a mile minimum to the local bus stop to get picked up for that journey.

Regarding the food same stuff daily or re-hashed for next serving , oh don't expect much Greek food as it's not served. I asked was told two years ago people only wanted English food so seem they can't be proud of their own food, what that say about a nation.

So this is one place I never go back too or recommend.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
6  Thank gerrymccr1
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Had a weeks holiday here and once arrived was checked in quickly and off to our room. Room big enough for us both and had an amazing sea view after I emailed the hotel for a upgrade and was done free of charge. Staff was friendly and helpful. Food ok but I'm a funny eater but didn't go without. Went into corfu town and can get tickets from the ship inside the hotel cheaper so would advise this. Bus stop is o we the road from the shop and a 10minute ride. As most of shops closed had a nice walk around town and had few drinks and meals in the bars/restaraunts in the square. You can also walk to kanoni and boat ride over to mouse island for €2.50. I would love to go back to Corfu as there is many things to see but as we went at the end of season. Met some amazing people in the hotel which made our stay great. Don't let the bad reviews put you off its what you make of your holiday.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Maxine M
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Went here on22nd oct for week hotel was fine clean rooms pool area clean pool cold for me but other people where enjoying it food was same most days but we did eat i cant say about lunch has we went out every day staff where very nice helpful get bus down to beach and lovely bar called conection where if you buy a drink you can use sun beds free the lady there very nice and get bus other way to corfu town weather was fine warm but would advice to go before end oct has corfu shuts down begining oct so not much open but we had a good time we made most off what was on offer

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank eastendlady
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

The Alexandros was a replacement hotel for our family holiday, as the original hotel we had booked had closed down. Reading some of the reviews about the Alexandros I was a bit reticent about staying there. We arrived late one evening, but the late night staff were very pleasant and organised and we were swiftly booked in and we were able to go to our room. Although basic, the room was clean. In fact, it was cleaned and tidied daily and we received fresh towels daily. As for the food at the hotel, admittedly, the menu was somewhat limited, especially if you wanted your typical English meals. However, if you were prepared to eat more like the locals, there was sufficient choice and the food was very tasty. Further, you couldn’t complain about the All Inclusive drinks, which were on tap until late evening. The pool was clean and was cleaned daily. There was limited entertainment a few nights every week. I have to say that the staff at the hotel worked extremely hard and hardly seemed to have any time off. We had a pleasant time there with no problems, despite paying a bargain price for our stay. I have come to the conclusion that some people will complain about anything.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank PaulEC73
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I've got to the stage where I don't read any reviews before I book an holiday. If I did, I would never book anything with people's horrible reviews! I like to judge myself.....
SIMPLES- YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!
I am used to travelling and very fussy with cleanliness, security and safety. This hotel offers all of this!
There is a 24 hour security system in place provided by both the day and night manager's, supported by their hard working staff.
The restaurant is spotless ( trust me I'm very keen!) Food is plentiful although not McDonald's, Kentucky or Burger King! and unsure why people have to be so horrible?

Yes, alcohol is weaker which does prevent a lot of accidents from intoxication. After all there are steps mostly everywhere throughout the complex. I can't answer for the elevator as I never use them, and never needed to on this occasion.

Our room was absolutely fine for our needs, the only downfall was not having a bath with overhead shower. We had a shower that turned into a wet room when used. We was offered an exchange (free of charge) but my friend didn't want the upheaval of packing and unpacking again, so we didn't accept their kind offer.

Entertainment wasn't every night but that wasn't a problem. When it was, it was awesome. Met some lovely people who enjoyed their time as much as I did.

All the staff ranging from bar staff, housekeeping and restaurant were accommodating and very friendly and certainly don't deserve these bad reviews!! After all I reiterate....You get what you pay for ☺
Thank you for making our holiday stay fantastic Alexandros ☺☺