All reviews mouse island hotel is clean budget holiday bus stop mini market bit dated blue lagoon cleaned every day relaxing holiday valentina karaoke
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Had a weeks holiday here and once arrived was checked in quickly and off to our room. Room big enough for us both and had an amazing sea view after I emailed the hotel for a upgrade and was done free of charge. Staff was friendly and helpful. Food ok but I'm a funny eater but didn't go without. Went into corfu town and can get tickets from the ship inside the hotel cheaper so would advise this. Bus stop is o we the road from the shop and a 10minute ride. As most of shops closed had a nice walk around town and had few drinks and meals in the bars/restaraunts in the square. You can also walk to kanoni and boat ride over to mouse island for €2.50. I would love to go back to Corfu as there is many things to see but as we went at the end of season. Met some amazing people in the hotel which made our stay great. Don't let the bad reviews put you off its what you make of your holiday.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank Maxine M
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Went here on22nd oct for week hotel was fine clean rooms pool area clean pool cold for me but other people where enjoying it food was same most days but we did eat i cant say about lunch has we went out every day staff where very nice helpful get bus down to beach and lovely bar called conection where if you buy a drink you can use sun beds free the lady there very nice and get bus other way to corfu town weather was fine warm but would advice to go before end oct has corfu shuts down begining oct so not much open but we had a good time we made most off what was on offer

5  Thank eastendlady
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

The Alexandros was a replacement hotel for our family holiday, as the original hotel we had booked had closed down. Reading some of the reviews about the Alexandros I was a bit reticent about staying there. We arrived late one evening, but the late night staff were very pleasant and organised and we were swiftly booked in and we were able to go to our room. Although basic, the room was clean. In fact, it was cleaned and tidied daily and we received fresh towels daily. As for the food at the hotel, admittedly, the menu was somewhat limited, especially if you wanted your typical English meals. However, if you were prepared to eat more like the locals, there was sufficient choice and the food was very tasty. Further, you couldn’t complain about the All Inclusive drinks, which were on tap until late evening. The pool was clean and was cleaned daily. There was limited entertainment a few nights every week. I have to say that the staff at the hotel worked extremely hard and hardly seemed to have any time off. We had a pleasant time there with no problems, despite paying a bargain price for our stay. I have come to the conclusion that some people will complain about anything.

Date of stay: July 2017
3  Thank PaulEC73
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I've got to the stage where I don't read any reviews before I book an holiday. If I did, I would never book anything with people's horrible reviews! I like to judge myself.....
SIMPLES- YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!
I am used to travelling and very fussy with cleanliness, security and safety. This hotel offers all of this!
There is a 24 hour security system in place provided by both the day and night manager's, supported by their hard working staff.
The restaurant is spotless ( trust me I'm very keen!) Food is plentiful although not McDonald's, Kentucky or Burger King! and unsure why people have to be so horrible?

Yes, alcohol is weaker which does prevent a lot of accidents from intoxication. After all there are steps mostly everywhere throughout the complex. I can't answer for the elevator as I never use them, and never needed to on this occasion.

Our room was absolutely fine for our needs, the only downfall was not having a bath with overhead shower. We had a shower that turned into a wet room when used. We was offered an exchange (free of charge) but my friend didn't want the upheaval of packing and unpacking again, so we didn't accept their kind offer.

Entertainment wasn't every night but that wasn't a problem. When it was, it was awesome. Met some lovely people who enjoyed their time as much as I did.

All the staff ranging from bar staff, housekeeping and restaurant were accommodating and very friendly and certainly don't deserve these bad reviews!! After all I reiterate....You get what you pay for ☺
Thank you for making our holiday stay fantastic Alexandros ☺☺

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
8  Thank julialK205FD
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Rooms were basic but cleaned everyday.
Food had no taste most of the time it was not cooked properly very little to choose from and same breakfast every morning same lunch and almost same dinner every single day.

Defo not 4* more like 2.8*

Staff was not friendly as everyone said. You could clearly see they did not wanna be there. If you asked them something or told them something they didnt like they would talk about you in thwir language right in front of your face.

We did have a very lovely view from our balcony and the weather was nice.

No real drinks available. For example there was no coca cola fanta sprite etc you instead had the poundland versions such as fizzy cola and fizzy orangade ‍♀️

I did expect better to be honest i dont care how much i paid it says four stars and it clearly is not 4 stars...

3  Thank besianaaaaa