All reviewsmouse islandmini marketbus servicethe hotel is cleangreek saladcleaned every dayrelaxing holidayvalentinadiscocleaners
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Worst break ever.

Food absolutey shocking!!
Room was ok very basic but did the job.
Shower warm in the morning but goes freezing on a night.

Hotel was run down but we didnt expect much for the money we paid.

Corfu town and benitses are close by (bus/taxi) not a great deal to do in either.

I dont normally leave reviews but this deserved a mention.

Unless your wanting to go on a diet and be bored then this is perfect. If you want edible food then book else where.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank sj3883
Reviewed 9 October 2017

I was very disappointed with this hotel, my friend and l went for a week in September 2017, we were expecting it to be a lot more than it was from the description on there website. there were some positive, which I'll start with the staff were very friendly and helpful, the food was limited but tasty and hot, our room was basic but functional and listening to other holiday makers there that was a plus a lost of guest were asking to be moved. however the facilities were basic if at all, no kids club as advertised, hardly any entertainment, there were two bars, pool bar and lounge bar pool bar shut at 6pm lounge bar opened at 6pm so no choice as to were to drink... the place needs an overall update and needs to review its description as all inclusive package is just borderline true!!!!

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank kazzer6
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Traveled as a couple, early 30's. In my opinion, ignore the bad reviews! You've paid around £300, please do not come to this hotel expecting a week at The Ritz or Caribbean all inclusive like most that have left a bad review on here!

Yes, the hotel is dated, yes, the food was limited but we never went hungry! The staff are so friendly and helpful.

The rooms are spotless, cleaned every day and we got fresh towels everyday too! We paid extra for a sea view and it was amazing and well worth it! The hotel is quite close to the airport and it was such a great experience to watch the planes fly over the sea from our balcony. Also, we never heard the planes at night time, so please don't let the fact that the hotel is so close to airport put you off! You can even walk 15 mins up the road and there's a walk way over the sea where you can watch the planes fly over you as they land on the runway! There's loads of nice family run restaurants over that way too.

The pool area is great, lots of sun beds available, pool bar, parasols and tables.

Over the road from the hotel is a travel agents, ran by Tracey, she was great, we booked on the Blue Lagoon cruise and it was the best part of our holiday. It cost us €30 for the day, the boat takes you to Greece mainland - Caves and Syvota, then onto the Blue Lagoon where you get a chance to dive off the boat and swim - amazing!

The hotel is located in a very quiet area, if you're looking to party, this isn't the place for you. However, Corfu town is a 10 min bus ride €1,70 each way and run until 11pm, very easy to use.

Overall, the hotel was cheap and cheerful! The lifts, the air con, the room key and the shower all worked with no problems. The drinks tasted fine and the food was edible. Travelled end of September, the weather was about 25 degrees, perfect! We even met people that return to this hotel every year, says a lot! So please please please, don't listen to all the snobs on here, your holiday is what you make of it!

Enjoy if you choose to stay here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I came here on holiday with my family, I found the food very underwhelming, Specifically the breakfast not much variety and inconsistent.

The hotel rooms are spacious and the beds ok but need updating and some plastering on the walls but on the whole reasonable.

Hotel was clean and the cleaners were always cleaning everyday without fail.

In my opinion the hotel needs some money spent on it and above all the menu needs a rethink.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Daniel W
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Before I start, this is not a cracked tile in the bathroom review, but a honest review of a truly awful hotel. I know they say you get what you pay for..... BUT....we holiday twice a year, every year and never pay more than £300 per person and I can honestly say this is the worst hotel we have ever stayed in. There is a constant smell of sick throughout the hotel, The vodka is 30% volume and watered down, cheap horrible tasting mixers and the other drinks are weak as water. But you can buy smirnoff vodka in the very expensive hotel shop for 23€ for 70 cl bottle. The food is not great and incredibly repetitive. We only stayed 7 nights and had pork 3 times at lunchtime 5 times for evening meal. Liver 5 times, though the liver was quite tasty. All the food appears to be recycled from mealtime to mealtime. Deserts are basically ice cream and jelly every mealtime. NO HOT WATER Unless you want a bath/shower 1st thing in the morning, which is not ideal when you are covered in suncream from sunbathing during the day. The pool area is quite large, plenty of sunbeds, but the pool itself does not look very clean. AND as I said the hotel is very dated, like Fawlty Towers, and in true keeping with the Fawlty Towers theme, the pool area comes complete with Basil and Cybil the rats, although the 20 or so feral cats should probably keep them under control, because the staff weren't interested. Very little entertainment at hotel, though it was late season and nothing to do anywhere nearby, very run down area. All in all, we enjoyed the holiday because you always make the best of what you have, but I WOULD SERIOUSLY ADVISE AGAINST STAYING HERE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple