US$133
US$324
US$300
Hotels.com
  • Free Breakfast
Hotel Oasis Corfu(Perama)(Great Value!)
Fouxia Apartments and Studios(Perama)(Great Value!)
Anita Hotel(Perama)
Argo Hotel(Perama)
Aegli Hotel(Perama)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmouse islandbudget holidaymini marketbus servicebus stopthe hotel is cleanblue lagooncleaned every daymoussakarelaxing holidayvalentinakaraoke
Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

Where do I start. Made the most of an average hotel. First impressions count and the 105 euros for sea view and air con on entry helped me improve things. No food for the children on late check in but atleast the owner saved a few euros..and that's all he wants. Met great people from Blighty and Europe so thanks to them for the fun!! Car hire 5 days 150 euros for a 1.2 class 2. North and west side of Corfu is where the nice beaches are. Back to hotel..the young barman at half my age thought it would make sense to only serve me one drink at a time so I could have the pleasure of paying more money after 11pm as the all inclusive ends then. Good business I thought till I decided to hang around and saw the 3-4 girls hanging around after 11pm for their free drinks I guess my all inclusive paid for that. Owner saving money by serving cheap food..the bartender spends the same money on free drinks for the chosen girls. Says it all. Would I go again? Libya..Sirya and the Hotel Alexandros in that order!! Robin (Manchester)
Ps. Thanks to the staff but ultimately your orders are to save every euro. Your bartenders in the evening are giving away free drinks to young girls after 11pm but still not closing deals with these girls. Should have served me and I would have shown you how close deals!!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank robin87
Reviewed 12 September 2015

We stayed in the Alexandors Hotel in September for 10 nights, all inclusive & we enjoyed everything. Food is tasty and varoius, the stuff was very friendly so we like it very much, though we had many doubts when we tried to choose the hotel before the trip and read many negative reviews. The rooms were clean and so was the pool. The beach is 5 min from the hotel downstairs. Its small, but very nice. We had a " sea-view" room, and the view was really beautiful, changing in different weather. So we were completely satisfied with everything, including breakfasts, in spite of the fact many people wrote here they didn't like them. During all the time we stayed there we didn't see that tourists were faced with some difficult problems. if some problem happened it was quickly solved by the stuff. So we like this hotel. I think its worth visiting.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Nikolay B
Reviewed 7 September 2015

We stayed in August for 7 nights all inclusive. Firstly the food isn't up to much at all. Breakfast was good. Dinner not much choice, same dishes with small variations regularly brought out. However, we were able to eat there most nights. The Taverna down the road was a very nice alternative and reasonable too. You can ride the bus to Benitses for 1.20 - lots more going on there with some lovely restaurants (try tasty corner steak house - excellent kebab!) and a nice beach.

The hotel was clean and the maid's did a fantastic job of keeping the room clean every day. The staff were friendly, and as others have commented Dora especially is a credit to the hotel.
The pool area was nice, a little tired in places but not awful. Don't be afraid to remove towels from sunbeds, otherwise you won't get one.
There wasn't much going on for kids, however my son was never bored, playing in the pool or with his new friends in the evening.

The hotel does need updating but so do most in the area. It wasn't as bad as we'd expected having read all the reviews on here! We were pleasantly surprised.

We really enjoyed our week here, entertainment was on 3 nights, which was just enough. We had a mountain view room with a balcony, the beds were not brilliant but we were not moving in, so for 7 days they were fine. Air conditioning was free, I didn't hear of anyone having to pay for it. Wifi was OK in lobby, you could pay for access in the rooms but we didn't need it.

All in all we had a great holiday and would recommend the hotel to others, although not a 4 star, it was perfectly acceptable.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank Emma G
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

So initially after booking this holiday I checked trip advisor and was absolutely stunned to say the least with the reviews. Both myself and my husband were really worried about coming here but we thought we'd give it the benefit of the doubt and try it. Really it couldn't be all that bad could it? First mistake believing that.

On arrival to Alexandros we were met with a lady on check in who advised us to put our cases in the room opposite reception as the dinning room closed in 15 minutes and we wouldn't be able to eat until breakfast if we waited. How nice we thought!! We went to eat and were pleasantly surprised as it was edible. We went back to the reception and she took us to the poster on the wall and explained to us the drinks on offer for all inclusive which were minimal and that drinks finished at 11pm. They cut your all inclusive bands off at 12pm on the day you check out regardless of the time your transfer is. She took us down to our room which on first appearances was ok. On inspecting for our "mountain view" we payed for we were shocked to see that it had no balcony and a communal area on the ground floor that approx 6 rooms shared. We came out of our room into this communal area to see a naked man laid on his bed with his door wide open on regular occasions. Having two young children we were unable to let them out of the room because of fears they would see this.

We had to pay for A/C at €5 per day when speaking with other people they didn't have to pay anything and we were told it was included with our price.

By the 4th day after complaining we were moved rooms to a room with a private balcony and were able to relax a little with the children.

The food didn't get better only worse. We took to eating out most of the time because there was absolutely nothing of choice for the children and plain pasta is not something a 7 and a 4 year old can live on for two weeks.

The pool area was ok. The playground area was severely unsafe. At one point a small child was playing on the swigs and fell off onto the concrete floor screaming. The seesaw again unsafe, observing another child falling off this and banging her head. If you want a sun bed be advised to leave your towel down the first time you use one or you won't have in again. There appears to be no rules for this. There is a snack bar that comes out at 4pm which consists of a small amount of biscuits from breakfast and if your not quick enough then you'll miss the opportunity to sample the stale biscuit and cakes from the delightful breakfast choice.

One of my biggest issues was the lack of manners other holiday makers had. Very judgemental of me but while we were there the British tourists were laughing and joking and politely enjoying each other's company. Other non British tourists were rude. When queuing for food/bar they would go straight to the front regularly and elbow you out of the way. I found them very disrespectful and obnoxious. The staff themselves especially Dora are a credit to the Alexandros and need more recognition for what they do. My daughter had absolutely fallen in love with her and she was always there to chat with her or just say hello.

There is minimal entertainment except for 3 nights a week and although this is ok for the adults there is nothing for the kids. There is a pool table which is ripped and the cues are broken so no one can play a game properly. There is nothing at all for children here at Alexandros. It is not family orientated at all.

Try and visit Benitses. It has a lovely little pebble beach and some beautiful restaurants. There's one called big bites at the top of Benitses which serves English food and it beautiful and cheap. It's a 10 minute bus ride from Perama.

All in all the staff do try to do all they can for you but I find that this is managed poorly and the other tourists are that rude they'd put you off visiting this place again. Combined with the poor selection of food and entertainment and being refused a drink at 10:45 because there is already a drink a quarter full on the table, I personally would not bother with visiting Alexandros again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank walsh_89
Reviewed 28 August 2015

this not a 4 star more like a 2 star i was here 4 2 week in aug 2015
the worst hoilday i ever had do not book this hoilday here no good for kids no night life at all family run not good it is bad allround

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family