Cassandra 2 Beach Apartments(Speightstown)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$125
  • Beachfront
Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa(Saint Peter Parish)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$155
US$137
Travelocity
US$517
US$461
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$513/night.

Saint Peter's Bay(Saint Peter Parish)(Great Value!)
US$711
Hotels.com
Legend Garden Condos(Lower Carlton)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$112
Lantana Resort(Weston)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$188
Fairmont Royal Pavilion(Porters)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$728
US$490
HotelsClick
US$708
US$484
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$548/night.

Le Marida(Speightstown)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewscobblerafternoon teaother gueststhe general managerhis teamwater skiingwater sportssmall hotelcatch of the dayocean frontcocktail partyyear after yearcharming hotelrelais chateauxenglish country housesandy lanes cove
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Cobblers Cove is truly charming small hotel. The service it attentive without being obtrusive. Nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are tastefully decorated and very comfortable and quiet. Many of the staff have worked at the hotel for decades. There is no better place to stay in Barbados if you are looking for refined charm.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank VJHF
WOakleyGM, General Manager at Cobblers Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with TripAdvisor. The team works hard to ensure all our guests are looked after and it is a pleasure for them to read feedback like that which you have given.

I hope I have an opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I didn't imagine places like this still existed. It's rather like stepping into a Wodehouse novel. Sublime decor, very clubbable, intimate, the right side of exclusive, just short of snobby, utterly charming team running the place like clockwork.

I was once told by someone wise to choose a school for my kids by looking at the parents. The same can be said for a hotel and it's guests. Everyone we met was charming, mannered and respectful of one-another and the people looking after them.

I can totally understand why people return year after year. It is hard to imagine why you would want to go anywhere else. Unless you miss tattoos.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
10  Thank Glen L

Thank you for your feedback and recognition of Cobblers Cove as the special place that it is.

I look forward to having an opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

This is one of the most beautiful boutique hotels I have ever visited. The staff is exceptional, unobtrusive, but able to anticipate every need or whim. The rooms are large and soothing - I almost wanted to spend the day there - but the crystal ocean (with sea turtles!) and the lovely pool beckoned. The grounds are immaculate and afford each cottage privacy. And the food, oh the food! We met delightful guests to compare adventures with and suggest new ones. I will return as often as possible. Many many thanks.

Room Tip: If you don't mind stairs, I suggest the second floor rooms for added privacy
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
15  Thank ekend
WOakleyGM, General Manager at Cobblers Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Cobblers and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come and see us again soon!

General Manger

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Stayed here I in 1979 and 1980 - the place was just the same in my visit July'17. It is a truly lovely place. I was given a room overlooking the sea on this occasion, which was really nice, but in all honesty the boardrooms I stayed in during my other visits, were excellent.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Relais & Chateaux
12  Thank masonsEssex
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We've been coming for twenty years. It's still privately owned and many staff members are still here. Recently refurbished - and v well done. About 25 rooms in two arcs around a beautiful tropical garden. A great fine dining restaurant. Afternoon tea. I wouldn't change a thing.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family