All reviews cobbler afternoon tea other guests the general manager water sports his team water skiing small hotel ocean front suite year after year relais chateaux english country house sandy lane the west coast of barbados s cove cocktail party garden view
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Stayed here I in 1979 and 1980 - the place was just the same in my visit July'17. It is a truly lovely place. I was given a room overlooking the sea on this occasion, which was really nice, but in all honesty the boardrooms I stayed in during my other visits, were excellent.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Relais & Chateaux
12  Thank masonsEssex
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We've been coming for twenty years. It's still privately owned and many staff members are still here. Recently refurbished - and v well done. About 25 rooms in two arcs around a beautiful tropical garden. A great fine dining restaurant. Afternoon tea. I wouldn't change a thing.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
18  Thank Nigel S
Reviewed 7 July 2017

We recently had dinner at Cobblers Cove and although it was quiet this has to be one of my favorite restaurants in Barbados. The setting was excellent, the restaurant very quaint and the service was second to none> Very colonial and highly recommended!!

Stayed: June 2017
10  Thank floydmoet
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely, small property with what I would call a colonial feel. Most of the clientele, myself included, tend to be older. If you are looking for a large resort with tons of activity, this may not be the place for you. However, if you want peace, quiet, and personal service in beautiful surroundings , I think you will be very happy here.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
7  Thank Teela T
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

We found Cobblers Cove online whilst searching for hotels in the area, and we are very glad we chose to stay there! It was perfect in every way...we couldn't fault it. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the food was amazing, with a good selection to choose from. We had a lovely ocean view suite which was very modern and spotlessly clean. There was excellent snorkelling from the hotel beach, and we even managed to swim with sea turtles close to the hotel which was really special. We visited in the off peak season which was very nice as the hotel was quiet. We would highly recommend this homely, family run hotel. Honestly.....it's the best hotel we have ever stayed at.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple