“Best Place to Stay in Barbados”
IMG_0540.jpg IMG_0543-Pano.jpg
Sapphire Beach - Gym WEB.jpg
SAPPHIRE BEACH - LIFE GAURD STAND.jpg
SAPPHIRE-BEACH---BEACH-LOOKING-WEST-PANO-WEB.jpg
SAPPHIRE BEACH - FRONT EXTERIOR TWILIGHT 2.jpg
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Elizabeth...
New York City, New York
“Best Place to Stay in Barbados”
Reviewed 27 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I can't say enough about how much I love Sapphire Beach! I have stayed here twice now: once with my family and then with my boyfriend. Each time it has been incredible. The staff is very helpful and accommodating. The location is perfect as it is walkable to everything in St. Lawrence gap and right on beautiful Dover Beach. I will definitely return to Barbados and always stay at Sapphire Beach!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
1 Mar 2018
Hi Elizabeth, thanks so much for your lovely review on Sapphire Beach 102! We greatly appreciate it and are thrilled to hear how much you love the location - it really is such a great place. We hope to welcome you again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing