“Great food for take out(did not eat in)”

Rude Boyz Jerk Kitchen
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2018

My husband and I were staying right across the street from Rude Boyz, and because we had a condo, we ordered take out dinners from them several times during our stay.
I had the Oistins fish meal, with salad and the 2 times I had it, the food was excellently prepared each time. The fish was never dried out and the sides were great.
My husband had the jerk chicken(which he had never had before) and he thoroughly enjoyed the chicken and the accompanying sauces(one spicier than the other). Our last take out meal was the taco salads, and again, the food was well prepared and very good. I had it with fish(grilled) and my husband had the jerk chicken. It all came packaged separately(taco shell, fish/chicken, and salads).
While waiting for our order to be filled, my husband enjoyed talking with the chef/owner.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Attended recently whilst in barbados. Is the far end of St Lawrence Gap to where the bus drops you off so is a good 10-15 min walk past some football fields. Food is AMAZING! jerk chicken and the spicy bbq sauce, and the mango sauce for the salad is so so good. Large portions, good prices and great quality

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We wanted to visit as read the reviews, but closed fridays. Tried saturday evening and was nice. food was tasty and served quickly. Atmosphere was chilled and relaxed.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We had a great dinner here one rainy night. The food is really excellent and they have a good children's menu too.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Enjoyed my meal here , staff friendly and welcoming. Would eat here again and recommend it to others.