This was our first time at Oceans Two. We were due to stay at The Bougainvillea but due to renovations there we were re booked. Oceans two is an all suites hotel Made up of one and two bedroom suites! Our one bedroom corner suite on the 5th floor was fantastic! Stunning sea views with a welcome cooling breeze in the evenings! It was kitted out with everything you need from full kitchen to huge walk in shower! It wasn’t too busy during our stay so we were always able to secure sun loungers by the pool. The Roof Terrace was always quite but due to fact that there was only one working lift there was often a long wait to get back down! Any food we had was very good and tasty, the staff brought around Free ice pops in the afternoon which was a nice touch. The Dover supermarket was just across the road and the Gap only a stroll up the road. Definitely would go back. Good job guys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a four diamond, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, West Indies, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap