I'm pretty sure I've never given 5 stars for anything, but Ocean Two deserves it. This was our first trip out of the US and its territories (Canada doesn't count ;) ) and it was phenomenal! Staff was very helpful and friendly. Suite was incredible and clean. The beach staff even helped my son when he stepped on a "prickly" on the sand. The hotel location is at the far east end of the Gap, but within walking distance of plenty of good places to eat and places for Banks beer and rum punch. The beach area is extremely well maintained. Bonus: the bed in our suite was very comfortable and firm and didn't sag in the middle!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a four diamond, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, West Indies, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap