“Food was best In Barbados ”
Review of Happy Days Cafe

Happy Days Cafe
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Serving breakfast and lunch, lattes, cappuccinos and delicious smoothies..Try our full English breakfast..Yumm!!
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I was in Barbados for a month and we visited this cafe a few times.
For me it was probably the nicest cafe in Barbados.
They do a lovely chilli dog and the strawberry milkshake is so nice.
Not cheap and could do with a little update inside.
Hence why I knocked off 1 star
But if you in the gap go in and try it’s the closet thing I got to home food

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Hidden behind other wooden shack shops this cafe is well worth a visit. I ate a (very large) spicy maui maui and my wife a simply gorgeous french stick filled with meatballs covered in cheese sauce! It was quite cheap as well.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Went for lunch before we left for home and food was nice and fresh. Nick came out and chatted to us and was polite and friendly, waitress was also very plesent. Food was fresh and well priced. Would go again and have brekkie next time we're in Barbados.
Good service.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We ate here nearly every day of our holiday. A perfect breakfast to set us up for the day. A lovely colourful little courtyard set up with tables and parasols. There are a few tables inside and on the verandah but we chose to eat at the outside tables and watch the chickens wandering round.

The staff here are extremely friendly and accommodating - always checking you are happy with your food etc.

The food is exceptional and was perfectly cooked.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Nick and Ruth work hard and put out some really tasty good from their small kitchen. Plenty of outdoor seating but I prefer to sit inside because the bacon smells heavenly. Excellent value for dollar paid.