eDreams
Priceline
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews lawrence gap yellowbird hotel lawrence bay small hotel worthing beach within walking distance no elevator perfect location king size bed bars and restaurants cafe sol rum punch bus stop the penthouse fantastic stay view of the ocean full kitchen
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2021

My stay excellent. The hotel was clean: the room was large and clean; the staff was friendly and the food was good. I would highly recommend this hotel. It is conveniently located in relation to public transportation and walking distance to the beach and restaurants. The area was quiet and peaceful.

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Operations Yellow Bird Hotel, Other at Yellow Bird Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for such an excellent review!

We are pleased to know you found our team to be friendly and our rooms to be large and clean. It's great you were able to enjoy all that our hotel and it's locations has to offer from the tasty restaurants to the beautiful beaches near by.

Thank you for choosing Yellow Bird Hotel! We hope to welcome you back to Barbados and our hotel again soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2021

As a Bajan native I am home often but never get the chance to stay in hotels. Due to the quarantine regulations, I got the chance to stay in the Gap at the Yellow Bird for the first time. I loved everything about my stay. From the super helpful assistance as I planned and booked to the warm welcome upon my arrival, everything was perfect. I loved my room. The kitchenette was perfect, especially as I couldn't leave the room the first day until my test results arrived. Food was delicious. I'll have to make it a point to stay a few days at the Yellow Bird on each of my trips before heading to be with family.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Lovely! Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us a review!

Although under a quarantine situation, we are thrilled you loved your room and found everything to be perfect.

It's great to learn that you found the meals in our restaurant to be delicious!

Welcome home and thank you for choosing Yellow Bird! We look forward to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2021

I stayed at the Yellow Bird for just over 3 months. The large rooms are great with everything you need...full size fridge, stove and oven etc. and look quite new. The staff is so friendly and if there is a problem, they are in it straight away. The food at the restaurant is delicious and if brought to the room, fairly quick. I was there when a volcano at a nearby island erupted and the staff were constantly cleaning the property and rooms trying to minimize the ash everywhere and keeping us updated. I could not recommend the Yellow Bird more! Thanks for an amazing and stress free time!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

What an amazing review! It was a pleasure having you with us!!

We are pleased to know you enjoyed your room as well as our hotel amenities. It is lovely to know that you enjoyed the meals from our restaurant On The Bay.

Thank you for being so understanding during the ash fall and clean up. We are happy to know you were pleased with the efforts of our team.

Thank you very much for the recommendations and for taking the time out to leave us a review! We hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2021

Given the Covid-19 situation it's understandable the hotel had to adhere to protocols but great room, wonderful service, quiet atmosphere and the best food ever. Room service was very prompt. Looking forward to a 3rd stay.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are thrilled you had a great stay with us!

We are all happy to know you found our service to be wonderful and our food to be the best ever! :-)

Thank you again for the review and for choosing to stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you for your third stay.

Reviewed 15 July 2021

Even though I was in quarantine, I enjoyed the night spent at your hotel. The room was clean and conducive for a good night's rest. Great location as well.
My only issue was being told breakfast was included but had to pay for it eventually.
I will want to spend a longer time there but not under quarantine. Will recommend it to others.
Staff was also helpful.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review!

We are pleased you found our accommodation and location to be great.

I would like to take this opportunity formally apologise for the miscommunication regarding our breakfast offering.

Thank you for the recommendation and again for taking the time out to leave us a review.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.