“Best Bar on the Island”

McBride's Pub • Eatery • Club
Price range: US$9 - US$30
Description: Irish/international Pub, Eatery & Night Club with daily Live or DJ Entertainment. Largest selection of local and international craft beers, full wine and cocktail bar. Dining available from 7pm until 1am - on busy nights even longer. Place to be on the Barbados South Coast!
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I came to Barbados to get some sun and relax and yet still hoped that on the nights we wanted to go out, there would be somewhere to accommodate, Mcbrides is just the place!

Reasonably priced, always busy and the staff are super friendly and can make you any drink you want. Food was also great a with a good selection and authentic mix of local and traditional dishes, just perfect for a great night out.

Close to everything and easy to get back to the hotel. Dancing went on till the early hours and never felt like leaving.

Went back three times during the stay as it was just such a great night out. Silent disco was great fun and on every month.

Best bar on the island.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

When here tonight and i ordered a bank beer chicken was not please at all first of all the chicken was so plan no taste at all and my chips were very salty and the drink i ordered was very flat.

2  Thank Kendra S
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Good smoked chicken my wife the fish of day mahi mahi she said was great. Our cheese fries were good as well.. We went early before the club gets going.. Our server said its one of hottest night clubs on the strip.. We also got yummy carrot cake.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

McBrides is back and is as good if not better than ever. Great atmosphere. We had a really friendly greeting on first visit. Same with all subsequent visits I might add. Food was superb . Over the course we had most of the menu !! My favourite was the ribs, my wife the fish and chips and my son the Irish stew. Both burgers and pizzas superb too.
It is the liveliest spot on the 'Gap' with a different theme night every day /night. Down side ... they are closed on Mondays and I think Tuesdays. Great selection of beers. The silent disco was the highlight for us. Can't think of anything we have enjoyed more.
To conclude. Great friendly staff, great food and drinks. Just a great experience.
Just to add... I tried to rate the service, food and value but for some reason it would not work. I gave all categories 5 stars.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Sort ofan English/Irish bar is the only way to describe it. Gets busy later on. Good place for a drink in the Gap. Good selection of beer.