“Best coconut shrimp ever!”
Review of My Friends Place

My Friends Place
Price range: US$1 - US$25
Description: My Friends Place is a local pub style gathering spot where friends meet for a cocktail, cold Banks, or a mouth watering menu item served fresh,made to order, and in the outdoor courtyard area. Open daily from 530 pm with daily drink special and local cuisine and the BEST rum punch on the island! We also offer free wifi and take away options as well. My friends place also delivers local entertainment nightly with the friendly charm and atmosphere on the popular St Lawrence Gap. Come in and say hello!
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Great food and quite reasonable pricing, especially if you hit it at happy hour for the rum punch and cocktails! We have had coconut Shrimp three nights in a row now, just can't get enough of them!

1  Thank loxleylozenge

Reviewed 19 September 2017

This is a restaurant that serves all food outdoors. The coconut shrimp was great. They mostly serve burgers and sandwiches. Good option for lunch.

1  Thank Joan B
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Found my friends and was warmly welcomed. Food very nice, especially the starters we had samosa and fish cakes both delicious. Not very expensive. They do a happy hour till 9pm. Well worth a visit

2  Thank jgnewcastle
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Awwww we just love this place everything from the fab happy hour, the entertainment , the staff......absolutely amazing

If your going to the gap...... go here....ps also the burgers are delish

Your doing a great job guys.....thanks we will be back

2  Thank Cher6402
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We came here looking for Caribbean food, but may have misinterpreted the description, as the menu seemed more mainstream.

We had a chicken wrap and a burger in the end which were just ok. The cocktails were nice and there is a happy hour. It took a while to get our food but the staff were friendly.

When we went there was some karaoke going on which was entertaining. We also enjoyed the soca music that was being played.

2  Thank BritishJamaican