US$116
US$50
Hotels.com
US$72
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$60
US$76
US$51
US$71
US$69
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Hotel room was good enough but was charged twice by Accor, I stayed at the hotel in July and here we are in september and customer service having spoke to them on the telephone have ignored the last 4 emails I have sent them. I suppose thats the danger of paying 8 months in advance the first time.

Room Tip: Don't pay in advance
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2017

This the second year that I have toured France and I stayed at this Ibis for the second time. The hotel is located in the suburbs of Pau and not difficult to find. Within a mile are several eating options. This hotel has rooms a bit larger than the usual Ibis Budget. My room was clean and the Wifi worked well. If you are on a budget and have a car this hotel is an excellent option.

Room Tip: Room facing South get a superb view of the Pyrenees
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2016

I cannot get this in English. So I would say, reception was not good. The room was full of mosquitos, we killed 10 We couldn`t get the A/C to work and the temp in the room was 26c The soap container in shower was broken & dangerous. I don`t think the money you have spent in the recep. & dining rm. was well spent. Mrs Williams

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 5 August 2016

We chose this hotel on our way to Portugal from Luxembourg. The rooms are very big and I enjoyed the balconies. On the other hand and even though I am not very demanding with hotels, this one needs a refurbishment: it's old! The parking is very small and a bit messy but I can definitely assure you the price pays off and this is a good choice.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2016

I am an American traveling through France and have stayed at several Ibis Budget Hotels. This Ibis Budget has rooms a little bigger than the norm. The hotel was clean and I think that the internet is a notch above the usual Ibis budget. Though undergoing some renovations in the public areas, my stay was great. The hotel is located on the edge of town with several chain restaurants within a 5 minute drive.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple