All reviews sandy beach great view first floor staff was friendly and helpful last visit front desk chinese restaurant business spa lobby china city
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel is great, it is clean and quiet. Room service is good. Loved bathroom. Wide range of food for breakfast. Bar at the first floor is very lovely. Staff is very friendly, and speak English, what is very rare for China.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

If the reputation of a hotel is dependent upon the quality of it’s employees then the Zhanjiang Sheraton Hotel’s reputation is one of first-class service. The hotel is managed by Mr. Michael Ho who goes out of his way to address your concerns in an efficient and professional manner. He runs a tight ship but the employees, from room-maids to Executive Chefs, all appear eager to be aboard. Any request is greeted with a willingness to oblige.

The hotel itself has the best location in town, across the street from a sandy beach and within walking distance to stores and parks. There are three restaurants, one distinctively Chinese, one Japanese and one with a more western menu. All are excellent and reasonably priced, considering the quality. A decently equipped gym along with an indoor pool and outdoor pool, the latter located on the 6th. Floor overlooking the beach, is providing all the entertainment my kids can handle.

After one day at the hotel we decided to extend our stay. Can’t say more than that!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Celticcanoe
Michael_Ho_Sheraton, General Manager at Sheraton Zhanjiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. We have a wonderful team of associates here who are passionate about looking after our guests – we are glad you felt this during your recent stay!
We are committed to making your experiences here as memorable as possible!

We are indeed situated in a great location in Jinshawan Beach; within walking distance of parks, shopping malls, cinemas, entertainment outlets, pharmacies and other conveniences.

I am glad you managed to dine in our restaurants. I hope that when you ate in our Yue Chinese Restaurant, you sampled some of the fresh seafood that Zhanjiang is famed for.

We are pleased to know you extended your stay; we appreciate your patronage! Stay as long as you wish!

Best regards

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Very new hotel , they still can keep the room very well.

But the front desk I think they need to training more. Because when I check in by 7:00 am they charged me rmb 3500 . But when I finished my breakfast at third floor the Chinese restaurant they tell me can’t charge the bill to my room (RMB104). The system show no this room, that restaurant told me.

I know if they can’t before 9:00 am to send a room for me and I accepted but they haven’t told me I can charge my bill to my room before I get the room card.

Good swim pool outside and inside but I haven’t time to enjoy.

The room view still very well can see the beach.

非常新的酒店,非常棒的房間,非常好的景觀。唯一不好的是當我早上七點入住,他們告訴我要九點才能拿房間我也非常能夠理解。當時他們已經告訴我的房間號讓我九點之後來拿,然後居然吃完早餐請餐廳掛帳到我的房間,餐廳他們說是沒有這個房間號,當時對我來說有點尷尬只好付了現金,我到樓下前台去跟他們問這個問題的時候他們一直強調因為我的房間卡還沒有分配下來但是在我check in的時候,他們已經給我房間號了,並且已經刷了我的預付款$3500人民幣。

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Michael_Ho_Sheraton, General Manager at Sheraton Zhanjiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay in our hotel.

We apologize for your less-than-pleasant experience at our Front Desk. We should have handled your early check in more efficiently; we also regret the inconvenience you experienced when settling the bill in the restaurant.
Kindly rest assured we will strive to rectify this issue.

On the other hand, we are pleased to learn that you found other aspects of your stay to be pleasing and satisfactory – our guest rooms maintenance, the swimming pools (we have an indoor pool and also an outdoor pool!) and the views from our rooms.

We hope to be able to welcome you back again soon!

Best regards.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

it's comfortable for people who visiting there for sea view and enjoy 8 floor spa has africa style treatment room. a fantastic experience !! The staff is very efficient and helpful. Great for weekend visit.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank LiamProfessor
Michael_Ho_Sheraton, General Manager at Sheraton Zhanjiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for posting your thoughts from your recent stay in our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your experience. Weekends are indeed a great time to visit Zhanjiang; with the various activities taking place in the Jin Sha Wan beach area.

We appreciate you taking the time to recognize our associates for being efficient and helpful. We will be sure to pass your kind remarks about the spa to our partners Premedion who offer a range of wonderful treatments.

We hope to be able to welcome you back again soon!

Best regards.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

This is my third stay in this hotel. It was my first choice based on my 2 previous visits. The standards are slipping a little although the price is going up. Bathroom showing signs of wear and tear. Hot water not hot very hot. The staff were very friendly as usual. I guess if you want a pool, fitness room, excellent breakfast choice and a glass bathroom then this is the place to be. This will not be my first choice next year as I have found as good for way less money very near by. Still a nice experience though.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Michael_Ho_Sheraton, General Manager at Sheraton Zhanjiang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Guest, thank you for your post to tell us about your experience. I apologize that your last stay did not reach the levels of your previous. We are disappointed; and will endeavor to address the issues. On another note, we are pleased to note you found other aspects of our facilities and service to your satisfaction.

In regards to hotel rates, if you email us at sheraton.zhanjiang@sheraton.com, we will be glad to share with you our various offers and special deals available through out the year.

We hope to be able to welcome you back.

Best regards