US$103
US$66
US$64
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$105
US$105
Cloisters Guest House(Burnham-On-Sea)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$98
Sandy Glade Holiday Park(Burnham-On-Sea)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Lakeside Holiday Park(Burnham-On-Sea)
  • Pool
Knights Rest(Burnham-On-Sea)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
4,179 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I went here for my friend’s birthday, I was very skeptical before I went but it was a lot better than I thought it would be! The rooms were a bit of a let down, relatively clean, very dated and a bit of a weird smell however for the price we paid (£99 for 2 nights for 3 people) you can’t expect much! The staff were very friendly and happy, the entertainment on both nights was great and it was pretty cheap for drinks

Stayed: May 2017
GuestSolutions, Guest Relations Manager at Pontins Brean Sands Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you for posting a generally positive review. I am glad that you and your party enjoyed their time at our Brean Sands park. I will ensure however, to pass your concerns surrounding your apartment over to the management team at Brean Sands directly. If you decide to re-book, please call our call centre on 0871 474 0009 for our best available holiday prices.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

After reading some of the reviews, I am rather disgusted with some peoples lack of incompetence. Not pointing any fingers (groundy74), but you are obnoxious. The chalet was beautiful, you must be blind if you think that the wallpaper was hanging and I think the advice at 11:30 to get leathered is a superb idea, it really does take your mind off the mouldy bathrooms. Serves you right for reading the sun!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Brean Sands holiday park. As a company we are always delighted to hear that our guests have enjoyed their holidays and have returned home with good memories. I look forward to welcoming you back to Pontins in the future. For the best available deals please call our sales centre on 0871 474 0009.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

A few of my family members went here for our birthdays for just a cheap get away. Never been in such a disscusting apartment. Dirty rusty hob, Mauldy curtains, dirt everywhere, broken bunk beds held together with a plank of wood. Need I go on.. Reported it to reception and a cleaner dis come out changed curtain and shower curtain but couldn't clean it properly. This was ground in dirt been therefor months. Also on using the toaster the electricity shorted out and no pat test sticker on the kettle to prove it was even safe. Apparently no other rooms to change us to. On returning home I made a complaint again via the Web site. Cut a long story short apparently all rooms are checked before letting them out again and I didn't in some form there is nothing they are willing to do other than appose. My brother in law couldn't even stay in the apartment due to the fact he has severe COPD and breathing in that Mauld could cause him to get pnomonia. Go stay at butlins far superior and it won't make you ill..

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank louisaburrows01

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and thank you for writing into us with a complaint. I would like to take this opportunity to express my apologies on behalf of our Brean Sands holiday park for the concerns you had while staying with us, especially in regards to your apartment. All feedback raised via TripAdvisor is taken seriously and reported back to senior management within the company for review and to take action wherever possible. I will also pass a copy of this review over to the management team at Brean Sands directly for them to review too. I am sorry that the concerns you experienced have resulted in you not visiting this site in the future.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Absolutely dreadful place and very much a ghetto camp site dirty with down and out's foul language, arguments & fights and filthy old chalets that need demolishing
Staff absolutely do not care once they have your money upfront under strict instructions not to refund anyone (they must get loads of requests !!)

We didnt stay in end and left for Beachlands Hotel in WSM

Advise .. DONT pay upfront until you have seen the state of this place its really dreadful

Room Tip: book elsewhere
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank Garth127
GuestSolutions, Guest Relations Manager at Pontins Brean Sands Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry to read that you experienced concerns with our Brean Sands park. If I could please ask you to make contact with our Guest Solutions Team (guestsolutions@pontins.com) in order for them to fully investigate and appropriately action. Our team will then contact you directly with a response.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

On arrival the whole place looked dated. We had upgraded - hmm same chalet just a bit cleaner and tidier with the most hilarious bedding provided, I say hilarious because it was so thin and bizarre colours I think if we had used it we would have had nightmares. Beds very uncomfortable badly position under windows where the curtain flap in your face. Cooker rings rusted but toaster new and microwave ok. Bathroom ok really it was clean. We experienced a leak in the roof the first night of our stay reported it and accepted that nothing could be done as it was dark -asked for towels to mop up water and stop the dripping noise all night but did not expect nothing more to be done during our total stay! Facilities not good pub dirty and dull lots of activities not working poor safety in some areas and very basic. Saying all this it was very cheap but cleanliness should not be sacrificed by price. Cleanliness is something the cheapest accommodation to the most expensive should be the same. Would I go again NO WAY I am sure the staff do the best they can with what they have but come on Pontins do you want horrid reviews - unhappy customers - get updating and offer fair accommodation and facilities at a reasonable price. This was just not acceptable.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
GuestSolutions, Guest Relations Manager at Pontins Brean Sands Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Brean Sands holiday park. I am sorry to learn that your apartment was not up to standard and this resulted in your party not having an enjoyable stay. We take all feedback very seriously, so if I could please ask you to contact our Guest Solutions Team (guestsolutions@pontins.com) in order for them to fully investigate and appropriately action your concerns. Our team will then contact you directly with a formal response.