All reviewsair conthese apartmentsinfectious laughfamily runminute walkpool areaself cateringgreat place to staytoilet rolltown centrecomfortable sunbedsring hobdogs barkingsun loungerssnack barfantastic holidayplenty of sunbeds
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Lenaki for two weeks and we enjoyed our stay. The rooms are cleaned everyday and staff are friendly and we felt safe and comfortable. Great location only ten minutes walk to the town. The apartments are great and you can pay for the air conditioning which works very well. I would recommend it here as great location and very clean bar food is nice too! X

3  Thank Zina G
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Well what can I say about this complex Family run business with Dad at the helm
But with Steve and "Miss lenaki" in the for front "Just ask Miss Lenaki (aka Maria)
Anything and she will assist even down to cream!, I will certainly miss having
Breakfast with her and her infectious laugh. Have a good winter and hope to see
You all again,just tell the gardener to keep those sun beds lined up.
Love to all Marian and John Hook xx

Room Tip: Near pool but all rooms are good
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank marianh300
Reviewed 30 August 2017

We arrived back home this morning to rain !! Had a great holiday and nothing was to much trouble for Maria,Steve and their dad ,from ringing for taxis to the beach and suggesting places to eat and helping to work out how to get to them with my trusty map !! The sunloungers are the best perfect for a afternoon nap ,we ate a lot a snack lunches in the snack bar which were alway good ☀️☀️

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Alisonyelland5
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

my family and our friends family have just had 2 weeks holiday at this apartments, i would highly recommend staying here, very clean rooms, lovely pools, very comfy sunbeds and really friendly staff. very close walk into town to lots of restaurants, bars and shopping. we would look to go back here in the next couple of years.

2  Thank Nicola L
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Myself and my family arrived on the 24th of August and we are here for 2 weeks.
I've traveled the world and Maria and her family/Staff (it's hard to tell the difference as they all get along so well) could not be any more friendly and helpful, nothing is to much trouble. They are without doubt the best I have had on any of my holidays.
The Apartments are spacious enough for 4 people with ease and are very clean.
The whole complex is immaculately kept and the pool is fantastic.
Prices at the snack bar are very reasonable and quality is very good.
You are only a short 5/10 minute walk from the supermarket for supplies and about 20 minutes to the beach and Kos town.

2  Thank opsboss1001