Lenaki
Astron Hotel(Kos Town)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$49
US$140
US$114
US$63
US$57
  • Pool
Ampavris Family Apartments(Kos Town)(Great Value!)
US$39
Orbitz.com
US$105
Maritina Hotel(Kos Town)
US$56
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Sonia(Kos Town)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$36
Orbitz.com
Alice Springs Hotel(Kos Town)(Great Value!)
US$25
  • Pool
Gaia Garden(Kos Town)
US$96
TripAdvisor
Triton Hotel(Kos Town)(Great Value!)
US$67
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthese apartmentsair coninfectious laughpool areaself cateringfamily runminute walkgreat place to staycomfortable sunbedstown centrering hobsnack bardogs barkingplenty of sunbedsla stregasun loungerssunburnt arms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

Got to say that this is a hidden gem in Kos - apartments are OCD clean and everything is immaculate. Family run apartments - there are only 42 apartments which means that you get to know the family and also your fellow holidaymakers- it's the first holiday I have been on where we were waved off by a group of friends made at the side of the pool at the end of my holiday!!! Would recommend this place to everyone and will definitely be back!! Our Daughter is in her teens and loved the place!!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank Susang925
Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

Hello all, my wife and I have just returned from having spent two wonderful relaxing weeks at the lenaki apartments,
Everything about the complex is spot on ,clean,well. Kept gardens and grounds, immaculate swimming pool and the best sun loungers ever !!!!.
Each one of the owners/family who run it are very nice ,they try to cater for everyone ,I had a full breakfast every other day and I highly recommend it.all the food we both had was excellent.

We have been to lots of apartments over the years in Greece ie,kos, Corfu, Crete,,etc...these apartments are by far the best we have had and would recommend these to anyone with confidence .top marks are what they deserve..WE WILL RETURN.,THANKS FOR A GREAT HOLIDAY.

HARRY AND DONNA.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Harry G
Reviewed 24 July 2015

The Lenaki are in one word..Fabulous...the service is incredible from the pool bar to the cleaners,,in fact we were so impressed by the attention to detail by the cleaners who were in almost every day. I mentioned the pool bar..the food was excellent and well priced..how I miss those English breakfasts and the iced coffees.
The apartments are well laid out with a good sized bedroom, eating area, bathroom and a good sized balcony..we were on the top floor overlooking the mountains and fields...air conditioning is available at a set rate(if you have severe mobility issues request a ground floor as there are 2 flightss of steps to climb)
The apartments are set in a quiet area ideal for a family holiday they approx 15 minutes walk to the town and beach..the ever friendly and helpful staff will phone for a taxi for you if asked..the pool is a great size with ample sunbeds and a play area for children next to the childrens pool
I have no hesitation in giving the Lenaki 5 stars for every aspect that is required for a stress free holiday..we will be back!!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Roger D
Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

My husband and I have been to Lenaki 3 times now. We have today got back from spending 2 weeks there on our honeymoon. The atmosphere is amazing and so very relaxed. Cocktails are brilliant and all the staff are very friendly and welcoming. I would definitely recommend Lenaki as it is in the ideal location with just a short walk to the centre of town.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Louise T
Reviewed 15 July 2015

Another stay at the lenaki (4th-5th?) it is simple, you are NOT going to find a better place on Kos, superb Hosts - Steve, Mike, Yannis, Mum, and whats her name again? oh Yeah..Maria. haha.

One word of warning....if you visit the Lenki you will not want to leave. Be prepared to re book next year.

See you next time.. Ian & Suz

Room Tip: i would say they are all good
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family