See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very good for accommodation because it's cleanness. Looks average from outside, but it is cozy inside. There was ongoing hot water shutdown, but we were so happy for that as outside temperature reached 35 degrees. And on top of we got 15% sale for the stay. What else could you ask for? Perfect!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I've been several times in this hotel and I alway will be back. The personel is very nice, rooms are clean and food is good. The prices are very low and the location is very strategic if you go to Poland or Austria. I would recommend!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2016

Not where I usually stay; it looks like it may have had a refurb recently, as the exterior and rooms seem very smart. I figure they might not have finished refurbishing, and forgot to install the hairdryer in room.

Receptionists spoke good english, though I've never checked into a hotel and been given my TV remote before. The lifts are a bit unnerving, as they don't have an inner door...

Room was clean, bed was comfy. Windows have bug screens on them so you can sleep with the windows open, and there's not too much noise from traffic either.

Didn't try breakfast, prefer to sleep in!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Anionfan
Reviewed 18 February 2016

We found this hotel through an internet search and took it to try it out. Second we had a short drive to the customer.

The building looks good from the outside. The receiption is simple, the service friendly and quick.

The rooms had two beds, quite small and hard. I had a hard time sleeping in it. All over the room was clean.

Breakfast was ok for the money, nothing to complain about.

I would say, I will look for an alternative next time. But would also return, if needed.

Room tip: Take rooms on a higher floor, quite there.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Hotel looks like renovated student dormitory, parking on the gravel surface or broken concrete, you can rent garage, but dont expect modern underground garage, they have separate lockable garage boxes with metal doors only. On the beginning you must walk to steep stairs. Receptions is similar to postal bulkhead. You have to pay accommondation first (prepayment). When we were in front of reception, we felt overburned fat from kitchen everywhere. When we asked for the dinner offer, receptionist told me, that restaurant is full, because 3 excursions just arrived and we have to take dinner elsewhere. 2 lifts are very old, withoit internal doors. Room looked good, we took Suite on 4th floor. LCD TV with universal remote control, analog channels only, massage shower did not work, becase nozzles was full of water stonem, we didnot find hair dryer. Our room was unfortunately situated to very noisy road. Opened window during the nigh is very good alarm clock adjusted for early morning.
I was not satisfied. I will choose another hotel in the future.

Date of stay: June 2014