eDreams
StayForLong
Priceline
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2019 via mobile

Positives
-location sleep with the sea breeze
-easy access to nice beaches to relax
-price of 65 euros for such a room is super price value

Negatives
-could be kept more modern: shower
- hard beds but my wife loves that!
-old fashioned towels on the beds. In summer you probably do not need them anyway

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Very professionally run family hotel, right on the beach, extremely clean and nicely decorated rooms,comfortable beds, lovely shower rooms. Breakfast served in a beautifully located room overlooking the sea.Charming owner Mrs Martelli makes everyone feel welcome.My second time here, and not the last. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Fiona W
Reviewed 4 October 2016

This hotel creates mixed feelings. The location, service and atmosphere are lovely, staff as well. But the rooms are very small and the quality of the beds should certainly be adapted to modern standards, specifically width of it and quality of the matrasses.
The real rating should be 3.5 on a scale of 5.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vuppies
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

They say that that have wifi available and free of charge but it is impossible to connect, so you will find people sitting in front of the reception and connecting to a neighbouring hotel's wifi. I have chosen this hotel because I needed internet to work and I feel cheated. When I complained they said that this is normal for Corsica. I might have believed that if I just didn't arrive from the remote village inland where they had perfect connection. Other than that, average hotel. Small rooms, not so well cleaned.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank GreenAMS2014
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I spent with my wife three/four nights in this hotel during our trip in Corsica three years ago.. I cannot remember the reason why I did not leave a review at that time.

The hotel is in a great location if you are looking for a quite and relaxing holiday in the sea side in Corsica. The hotel is just on the shore, you just wake up at morning and go and swim.

I have great memories of the restaurant, both the food (fresh fish!) and the location. If you are lucky (and ask for it) can get a table on the terrace sea front.

Would i recommend it? Absolutely yes for families and couples looking for sea and relax.

Date of stay: July 2016