“Great Asian Food”

Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2015

Ingredients fresh, servings generous, quick service! Why go into the city when you have the best right here in town!

2  Thank KateandRick

Reviewed 6 May 2015

I happened onto this place because of Facebook. A friend told me to drop in as I was driving back to the coast from Sorrento BC. I was blown away. The food was Incredible! the sizes were massive ( I had lots to go) the owners were the ones cooking and serving and they were incredibly friendly! I even know that it is Sanh's Birthday today (May 6th) :) Seriously Its a MUST ... Enjoy, Tell them Corey sent you... :)

2  Thank 123Corey
Reviewed 1 May 2015 via mobile

Incredible food. It's hot, fresh, and the portions are plenty! After moving out of BC, we have yet to find a place that's this good. We've tried their Hot Pot menu in the winter- also a must try and crazy good.

4  Thank samshine89
Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

Had a dinner for six with the family and wow best Chinese food I've had in a long time will go back for sure.

3  Thank Robert K
Reviewed 16 April 2015

My family and I have eaten at Dragon Lotus many times, at least once a month since they opened, sometimes more if we have company. We always thoroughly enjoy the food and the service. The prices are reasonable and the food is always delicious. If you are considering trying Dragon Lotus I am sure you will not be disappointed.

3  Thank peachykeen01