Heartstone B&B(Peachland)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Visited the D&P with my daughters for 3 nights in July and couldn't have asked for anything more! The Cowboy Bunkhouse was cozy and fully equipped with everything we needed! Also it is within walking distance to unbeatable lake scenery as well as pubs and shops! Can't wait to return!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Robyn P
Reviewed 6 July 2016

Booked in for 3 nights in the upper unit. It is like renting a cottage. Great stay with awesome view from porch. Nice sitting on parch after dark.Very nice, clean, and NO pests as one review mentioned. It is beside the lake so they do have ample pest control - like any waterfront place. As for the lady who trashed the place for not being pet friendly, it could not be MORE pet friendly. Lots of room in the driveway and miles of public waterfront should you want to get risky and venture past the driveway - kinda the point if your in Peachland. Again it is cottagy, so if your looking for Hilton like accommodation, try Summerland Resort. it does have a big bathtub for any couples who enjoy that sort of thing.

View was great and the Canada Day celebration was right next door in the park. Fireworks were awesome. The only small complaints is the spacious patio could have been a little cleaner and we kept the extra key in our car, not the lock box as they recommended. We did not feel secure in that idea

Room Tip: Choose the upper lake unit
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

My husband booked us the upper suite for 1 night. The deck is very spacious and furnished nicely. The inside had all the general amenities one would need and offers very nice lake views from each small room. If your looking for a 4 or 5 star resort this is not for you, however if your fine with clean and a "lakeside cabin" feel your in the right spot. The bed was very comfortable however the furnishings could use updating. My only real complaint was the bathroom...the lights above the sink are horrible they are meant to be ceiling spot lights and shine right in your eyes not proper bathroom fixtures and if your any taller than 5'5" be prepared to squat n duck infront the mirror as the ceiling slants downward. Also there was no complimentary bars of soap or shampoo/conditioner offered so make sure to bring your own. I found that very unusual for a "suite rental" it was a comfortable stay other than those small things.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2015

Great location, and right beside a park. I loved that it was right in front of the lake. Very close to downtown. The suite I stayed in was very well equipped, and clean. Off street parking was available, that was a nice touch. I am visiting from Chile, this is the best place for me that I found in Canada yet. I saw a Canada goose family, with the chicks! really cool!

Room Tip: Upper lakeview suite I think is the best. I stayed there, the view is the best in this room
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Silvana R
Reviewed 23 May 2015

I just got back from the Duck and Pug in Peachland, BC. It was the most relaxing place to be. The room was very clean and the staff was so pleasant and helpful. It is also close enough to walk to almost anything you could want, shopping and eating. I will definitely go back next time I am Peachland, which I hope will be soon.
Charlene

Room Tip: Talk to the staff. They can help recommend the right choice for you.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo