Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews guest house gluten free breakfast wild atlantic way nearby restaurants restored house breakfast was delicious set us up for the day complimentary tea and coffee homemade cookies a wonderful place to stay our room was spacious stunning location every morning stayed longer stayed for one night old world west clare
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2022

Spanish point house is by far the best place I’ve stayed in on the wild Atlantic way. Me and my girlfriend have done Galway, Mayo, Kerry, Cork, you name it we’ve stayed there and nothing compares to this guest house.

From the moment we arrived we were greeted by Monika and Judy who made the experience so warm and welcoming. We actually had such a good laugh during check in it made us feel like we were staying at a friends and we were VIP guests.

The first thing that blew my mind was the multi course breakfast menu. So many good options considering I’ve been trying to eat healthy, which was great. Everything is tailored towards your experience which is another thing that makes it different. It’s a much more intimate experience and your not just another number.

The hallways and decor in the house are so unique, really cool layout.

We got a lovely room upstairs with a 4 post bed and a corner window with views of the coast line. Really was breathtaking waking up to it. Bed was super comfy too. One of those sleeps where you say “jeez I wish I had that bed at home”

The next morning breakfast was unbelievable. I got scrambled eggs and salmon! Definitely recommend it and my girlfriend got the signature fry they have, she was raving about it and I was only mad to try it haha!

As well, make sure to ask for one of their cookies and a cup of tea or coffee (and a truffle too). Damn, they made it all so good.

I’ll definitely be back without a shadow of a doubt and would recommend this place for anyone in Clare.

Thank you Monika, Judi and also to Claire!!

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 29 August 2022 via mobile

Would like to give the venue 5 out of 5 but the breakfast let’s it down.
The rooms a incredible, large with excellent facilities and the staff are very
Obliging.

The breakfast was disappointing for a couple of reasons:- The menu options are limited.
I chose American style pancakes with seasonal berries and maple syrup. What was delivered were 3 small pancakes (big enough ) with a berry jam on top! A small amount of syrup had been poured over them but no additional syrup was supplied so by the time they got to the table they were dry. The pancakes themselves were the packet version. Perhaps that’s what they meant by “American style”

Not a lotto complain about really

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 15 July 2022 via mobile

We stayed for one night in the private room at the back of the house with its own access. It was a gorgeous suite....reading room, bedroom, dressing room + shower room. There are several very comfortable rooms in the main house to enjoy a drink in by the fire at night. The breakfast was the best I've ever had in any Irish hotel. Lovely staff! Stunningly refurbished house!

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 4 July 2022

This will be a short review in one way because it is sometimes hard and redundant to explain perfect. There is no degree to PERFECT. It is also very rare that you become true friends with the owners, their son, their extended family, and their family pets! It's also rare to meet a guy who is the Poached egg King! This perfect Little (13 rooms) guest house is set in one of the most beautiful pieces of geography in the world. the minute you check in you are met with genuine smiles and warm welcomes. I recommend this place to anyone who wants to create a life long memo ry. Blood pressure decreases and you know you are in for a special experience. I thank you Pat and Aoife for being my friends. I look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 17 June 2022 via mobile

Stayed here a few times, best place ever…. Staff are amazing, breakfast, rooms and how efficiently and excellent absolutely everything is… family run, and could not rate to stay there enough…. 10 out of 10

Date of stay: June 2022