“Ok for Disneyland ”

Vienna House Magic Circus Paris
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Magny-le-Hongre
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

After reading all the very bad and angry comments on the hotel's facebook-site I must admit, that I was a little worried.
But - ignoring the 4*star-rating of this hotel - I was quite satisfied. For just the 2 (adults) of us the room was spaceous enough ... but with e.g. 2 additional kids it could have been a bit tight.
The really long queue in front of the breakfast room was absolutely unnecessary: there were enough/plenty of empty tables inside which just needed to be cleaned much quicker = this logistical problem could easily be solved by arranging more waiters during peak-times.
Generally we have no reason to complain: friendly and helpfull staff and everything as promised and confirmed.
But: agreed - for a 4*star-hotel one normally could expect much more comfort and luxury .... if this wouldn't be a "fun-hotel" equiped for kids and those who feel like when thinking of "Disneyland" :-)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frank H
Walid D, Manager at Vienna House Magic Circus Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear Frank H,
First of all, thank you very much for taking the time to share your detailed comments, following your stay. We are delighted to read that you enjoy all the facets of our Vienna House Magic Circus.
We take note of your comment on the waiting time in the breakfast. For this, we offer our most sincere apologies. Your feedback has been passed on to our teams in order to evolve our services and give you a quality customer experience.
Wishing you a wonderful day, we remain at your disposal for any further information.
DKHIR Walid - Guest Relation

Write a ReviewReviews (3,060)

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I just got back from staying at Magic circus and my family and I had a blast. We arrived early in the morning and our room wasn't ready... but I was able to get checked in and place my luggage in the baggage room so that we could head straight to Disney. They have a free shuttle service that takes you to the park and back that comes around every 10-15 mins.
We had a connecting family room which was great. My kids are 14 and 10 so they got their own room and really enjoyed that. The room was good. It was basic but if you are spending majority of your time in Disney like we did... it was great. My only complaint was that the water in the shower was barely lukewarm.
The buffet was good but you have to plan your day around when its busy. First you have to wait to be seated and depending on when you go it could be a 10-20 mins wait to be seated. The first morning we went around 8:30 and it was packed. There was people everywhere that didn't believe in standing in line for the food and would just cut you off and get ahead of you. The breakfast was the same everyday.... bacon, sausage, potatoes and running nasty powder eggs which was the only bad thing I found that I didn't like. There were a variety of breads, jams, cheeses, ham, and fruits. I was very pleased. There was orange and apple juice and coffee machines available.

The dinner buffet was a different story however. First of all the dinner hours are 7:30-10:30 pm. The first night we were there we stayed to watch the firework show at Disney and we didn't get back to the hotel until close to 9:45pm. That was because after the show everyone rushed over to the shuttle buses and by the time we got on and the shuttle went to every hotel to drop people off we got back late. Most of the food was gone when we arrived. They had 1 pork item, 1 beef item, 1 fish item, and several veggie dishes. We had to ask several times if they were bring out more of the beef item because I don't like pork or fish. I would of like for them to have a chicken dish other than chicken nuggets and fries for the kids. After waiting for about 15-20 mins and asking different people... the beef finally came out which was pretty good. The only other thing that I didn't like was the beverages are not included in the dinner buffet for half-board which is what we had. So a glass of Pepsi that wasn't even filled to the top was 5 euro each. My family of 4 ended up spending 40 euro on just 2 rounds of Pepsi. You even have to pay for water. The Cokes in the gift shop were way cheaper. So if you like to drink Cokes buy them from the gift shop. Every floor had an ice machine so we would buy Cokes and take them back to our room.

Overall, its a nice hotel. Our price included the half-board which provided us with breakfast and dinner. I definitely wouldn't pay the dinner price at the hotel for the food we got. Other than the few things that I didn't like... I would stay there again. We got it for a cheap price, it's very close to Disney, and it's very entertaining for kids. My kids loved it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SARAH R
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Reception were great, we arrived at 2230, soaking wet as it was raining heavily and were pretty tired. Rooms were good, a little dated. In our room the drain in the shower wasn't working properly and it would clog up (our friends in the neighboring room were ok), the toilet bowl was dirty on arrival and the sheets were too small for the bed so they kept coming off and you could see the mattress which was a bit dirty so I tried not to think about that too much. Shuttle to Disney made things easier but it could get very crowded in the morning and at night. Buffet breakfast was included which was great and there were plenty of choices.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Walid D, Manager at Vienna House Magic Circus Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear tamcamilleri,
We take note of your comment on the bathroom and for the sheets. For this, we offer our most sincere apologies. Your feedback has been passed on to our teams in order to evolve our services and give you a quality customer experience.
Walid DKHIR - Guest Relation

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is so lovely I wish I had stayed her rather than Santa fee I booked it through Expedia for £81 2 adults 2 kids included full breakfast has an indoor pool and the ground outside are lovely for a walk they have carnival games inside so the kids can play I’d recommend this hotel there is a shuttle bus to

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MichelleHanrahan

Dear MichelleHanrahan,
We are delighted to read that you enjoy all the facets of our Vienna House Magic Circus and we will share your compliments to our teams!
Your host Guillaume BECHARD & the whole staff of the Vienna House Magic Circus

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Great hotel , breakfast has lots of choice and there is plenty of it. Room a little dated but very comfortable and has a small fridge. Bus service to disney runs often but can be very busy at times. There is a bus stop near the hotel for the local payed bus service think it was number 34.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 6 October 2017

Dear Olivier F,
We are delighted to read that you enjoy all the facets of our Vienna House Magic Circus and we will share your compliments to our teams.
If I may, Walid Dkhir, our guest relation manager can contact you whenever you want to give us the opportunity to adjust our services closer to your expectations.
Your host Guillaume BECHARD & the whole staff of the Vienna House Magic Circus

Also consider these accommodations in or near Magny-le-Hongre
0.3 km away
B&B Hotel Disneyland Paris
#1 of 8 in Magny-le-Hongre
1.9 km away
Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris

Been to Vienna House Magic Circus Paris? Share your experiences!