3,259 results
All reviews the bus every half hour junior suite steam room always on time shuttle service free shuttle standard room family room minute drive disney parks near disney euro disney after a long day disney trip visiting disneyland disneyland hotel
Reviewed 26 June 2018

There is not enough staff in hotel. My baby was crying for milk and the restaurant said they will bring it in room in 5 minutes. Even after calling twice they took 40 minutes and my baby slept crying.
They gave 300 ml milk in 11 euro.
5 euro for milk + 6 euro service tax.
If restaurant would have suggested me that it would cost me double I could have gone to the restaurant myself.
When I gave this suggestion to reception, they said "it is what it is".
Also even after paying for breakfast beforehand, restaurant manager demanded me to pay or go out, latter on insisting he contacted reception and sorted out.
I would say location & hotel is beautiful, but the staff takes guest for granted.

1  Thank ankurgautam2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Yves G, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallee, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This was a fab hotel. Very clean and spacious. Breakfast was amazing with plenty of choice. Beds and pillows extremely comfortable. Great for Disney, just a short bus ride away and the free bus from the hotel is every 30 minutes and the same coming back. Staff were helpful and efficient.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Yves G, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallee, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Mr Jensmith90,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay within the Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallée.
It’s also a pleasure that you appreciated the professionalism and dedication of our teams.
Be sure we will share your compliments with them.
Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve just returned from 3 nights at this hotel and it is a disgrace. From service to cleanliness it really does not deliver. Radisson really need to do something as there is a trend appearing on here with the reviews. I arrived and checked in and paid the local tax and was then given someone’s else’s check in details to sign. I pointed out these weren’t my details so the receptionist went to get the correct details and then asked me how I would like to pay the local tax which I pointed out I had just paid! Our room wasn’t ready which I expected as we were early so they put my suitcase in the baggage room so we could go to the park. I had emailed the hotel earlier in the week to ask how he shuttle service worked and was given a link to a website. I went out to wait for the bus and went and had a fun day in the parks. We returned later in the evening and were given the key cards to the room.
The room was disgusting, cracked tiles on the bathroom floor ( we had to put towels down so we didn’t cut our feet ) dirty toilet, dirty skirting boards, no shower screen and the bedding was water stained. We were shattered after a fun day so just went to sleep. In the morning I complained to reception and was told I would be moved. No apology given . We then went to get the bus to the parks and weren’t allowed on as we hadn’t reserved a place. I knew nothing about the reservation system as when I asked about it I wasn’t informed and I also wasn’t informed at check in. So we had to wait 30 minutes for the next shuttle. I pointed out to reception that I asked about the shuttle and wasn’t told and showed them the message from the hotel enquiringly about the shuttle and this was never mentioned. I was told the person concerned would be told, again no apology. When returning that evening we got the keys to a business room with an adjoining door to another room with a loud family in it, the room again wasn’t as clean as it should be and the only thing that seemed to make it a business room was a nespresso machine. I had in the mean time contacted Radisson to complain and they said they would deal with it. After the final night I still had no apology from the hotel so when it came to check out I thought I would speak to someone to checkout rather than dropping my key card in the quick check out. I thought there might be a note on my reservation, well if there was it wasn’t acknowledged. I wasn’t even asked if I enjoyed my stay. Just a goodbye. Stay anywhere other than here - I’m still waiting for a call from Radisson to discuss my shambolic stay. Incase you hadn’t picked up I’m fuming at spending my hard earned money with this company!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DavidR79
Yves G, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallee, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear DavidR79,

Thank you for choosing the Radisson BLU at Paris Marne la Vallée for your recent stay in the resort.

We apologize to read that your stay was not up to your expectations, we have already shared your precious comments to all our departments’ managers to make the active corrections in the nearest days and regret that your experience was not completely satisfying.

The Front Office Manager has already written an email to you about that.
She remains at your disposal.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Stayed there for a short trip from London to Paris Disney. Offered an upgrade to a suit and that was a pleasant surprise. Rooms were good, breakfast was great. Dinner was excellent and the bar I found to be one of the best for cocktails. This is high on price but that is right for the quality and service you get. If you are not too worried for budget and wish to indulge in luxury please enjoy the experience at this hotel.

Room tip: no preference as such

Dear Mr ShantanuChatterjee,

It is a pleasure to read you, thank you very much for your feedback !
We hope to welcome you again.