3,118 results
All reviewsthe busevery half hoursteam roomalways on timeshuttle servicefree shuttlestandard roomfamily roomdisney parksminute drivenear disneywe ordered room serviceeuro disneythe hotel offersdisney tripafter a long dayvisiting disneyland
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Our bedroom was a good size, with a large comfortable bed. The hotel is surrounded by golf course and far enough from the main roads that at night there was complete silence in our room. Very peaceful after a day at Disneyland.

I was impressed by the bathroom - large, double sinks, a full size bath and an overhead shower. Decent water pressure and big fluffy towels.

Disadvantage of the hotel's position is that it's not in walking distance of other eating places, so unless you have your own transport the evening meal options are the hotel restaurant or the various eateries at the Disney Village. Food in the restaurant was acceptable but not cheap.

Breakfast buffet was quite expensive but plentiful and varied.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Yves G, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallee, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Mr bosswolfette,

Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel.

We are very happy to read that your experience with us was pleasant, and that you enjoyed not only the perfect location of our hotel, but also the service provided, as our team is dedicated and focused on providing outstanding experiences.

We are looking forward to enrich your next stay once your travels bring you back here.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is really clean and comfortable. There’s a pool and gym,game room as well. There are two restaurants so you will always find somewhere to sit. Enjoy the beautiful view of the golf course and dining out side from your very room. They had a exquisite,delicious,delightful and tasty food for breakfast there was so many Choices of what to eat.I really enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle A

Dear Mrs Michelle A,

I would like to thank you for your nice comment about your recent experience within the Radisson Blu at Disneyland® Paris.

We are pleased to read that our team’s quality of service exceeded your expectations and that you appreciated your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay,

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

My mother treated me to Disneyland paris for my birthday! The wifi connection here was horrible we were supposed to get free wifi it didn't work for several days but that was the least of my worries. Housekeeping stole one of my presents a new pair of air Jordan sneakers. My mom and I explained to management they should speak with who was housekeeping on the shift. The manager Miriyam refused to instead she said that her staff was not the type to steal and told us it wasn't in our room. We knew it wasn't in our room because the maids stole it. We were offered no compensation or empathy for this. Traveling a nine hour flight to this country for our first time we thought we would be treated much better. There was no disclaimer from the hotel that they weren't responsible for personal items or we would've made sure to keep everything with us. My mom and I will also write to corporate disneyland Paris about this matter. People go on vacation to enjoy themselves not to become victims of theft. The strain of this trip with having this occur ultimately drained the joy out of it. I feel bad my mom spent so much money to make sure I had a happy birthday only for this to be the outcome. The staff here was very rude including the shuttle bus driver. The pool was also dirty and the gym was left unattended small children were inside alone playing with heavy weights in the evening. If it was up to me I wouldn't even give a star this hotel doesn't deserve that not for what I had to go through!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Yves G, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallee, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Madam BULLOCK,
As previously answered, and after making all the research, we do not have your sneakers.
We would like to present again all our apologies for this situation which we regret.
Best regards.
Myriam BOUNIDANE
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Spa: water of swimming pool not warm enough, no spa music, only small towels to our disposal, staff of spa could be friendlier (just talking amongs themselve)
Room: Room very nice and comfortable but no bath rope or bath slipper to our disposal.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
1  Thank 287guyv

Dear Mr 287guyv,

What a pleasure to read such a comment! We are delighted that you enjoyed our establishment, its charm, its location and its comfort. We will be very happy to share your impressions with our teams.

A big thank you for your confidence & recommendation, see you very soon,

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We spent 3 nights at the Radisson Blu Disneyland on a recent trip to Disneyland Paris. I can't fault the hotel or the beautiful location but travelers do need to be aware that the location specifically may present with challenges.

The main challenge is that the hotel is situated on a golf estate in the French countryside 10 minutes from Disneyland and thus may be considered isolated, although not inaccessible by public transport.It takes an hour by train to reach the centre of Paris from the hotel. The implications for travelers is that there is no popping out for a quick, cheap meal or a take-out at the local deli. The hotel also has a policy of early check-in, but this does not mean that you can take occupancy of the room...that only happens at 4pm! It's rather annoying when you've just stepped off plane after 16hrs of flying and have no-where to go (my one gripe). Other than that, the breakfasts were superb and we found the staff courteous and friendly.

Room Tip: We traveled with two teenage kids who require their own room so its always great to get interconnecting suites.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Yves G, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Paris, Marne-la-Vallee, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Mrs Lou1969h,

We would like to thank you very much for coming to our facility and thank you for taking the time to write this review.

All Radisson Blu hotel staff are pleased to see that you have a pleasant stay with us and thank you for your excellent feedback.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you soon,