O SANTOS - Comida Portuguesa Restaurant
Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Real old type of Portuguese restaurant in Macao. I like the mood here. Rhythm not fast, enjoy life. Food is simple taste, not very salty. I like it.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

It was difficult to secure a table at most of the popular Portuguese restaurants but we were fortunate to stumble on O Santos Comida Portuguesa which served up the juiciest roast chicken I ever had. Reasonably priced Portuguese beers Super Bock and Sagres complimented our meal perfectly.

1  Thank thelonious22
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

One of my favorites restaurants in Macau, this is real Portuguese food! I love to go there when I’m craving some “bacalhau à braz” or “arroz de pato”.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

There aren’t many dining options in Taipa village – especially for lunch. There could be more options during dinner though. Therefore, having scouted all the back alleys of Taipa Village, this is easily the best choice. My hope is that more restaurants can open during lunch-time. This simple restaurant did well by (i) having food that was affordably priced, (ii) providing both baby chair and children’s utensils for my little one, and (iii) having prompt service when ordering food and preparing the food.

1  Thank Duperman
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We are a family of four and went there on 1 Apr (no jokes!). Reached early around 12 noon and got a table easily. The service was very friendly and every dish was consistently delicious. Nothing fancy or pretentious, just very nicely done food. The dishes we tried and loved were: lamb stew, fried chorizo, fried chicken, suckling pig, chocolate pudding and fried rice.